“Great chicken!”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #52 of 586 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed November 5, 2012

For fast food, it is very good, and the servers behind the counter where not only friendly - they were happy! It is a very cheerful, upbeat place to go to. Several of us bombarded them after a business seminar, but they handled the unexpected crowd with enthusiasm and smiles. Only downside was their ice cream machine was broken - but I didn't want ice cream anyway!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stayed at a nearby Hotel, and needed some food. Found Chick-Fil-a, and they were great as always! I love the consistencies from location to location.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

They have great food and we really like what they stand for. It was within walking distance from our hotel, Wingate by Wyndham.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Love their chicken salad! Great for my diet days, delicious! I like the regular chicken strips for the salad. Of course, if I am not on a diet , i go for the delicious shakes ! My husband maintains that they have the best ice cream in town, real home made taste.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Chicken always hot and crispy, we especially like the spicy chicken and the chicken biscuit. Staff is always friendly. Never a bad experience at any Chick-Fil-A we have visited in the DFW area.