“Nothing special. Very plain food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Taco Diner
Ranked #72 of 572 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nothing special. Very plain food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Service was good and atmosphere was fine. Price was very cheap but the food was just ahhh, ok. Tacos were plain and the salsa was not good at all.

Visited February 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Last Minute Dinner Plans”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

Located off of the 114, Taco Diner was a last minute decision for dinner on my way to the airport. I was seated quickly and given a bowl of chips and two types of dip. My waiter came by and took my order in a timely fashion. The music was a bit loud, but they played all the hits so I didn't mind. Once I received my entree, I was a bit disappointed at how bland my tacos tasted. It needed something more, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I'd go back to this restaurant and try something else off of their menu.

• Visited January 2014
Collingwood, Canada
“Service blew us away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Taco Diner has exceptional service. As we waited for out take-out order, we were approached by 3 separate employees offering us a drink while we waited and to see if we needed anything to make the wait comfortable. I've never written a review for a place just for take-out, but their genuine and warm service really left a mark.

We loved their nachos!

• Visited January 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You can count on this M Crowd restaurant to always deliver a consistently good product no matter which one of their restaurants you visit. The Taco Diner in Irving is one of them. Great "go-to" place.

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Always drawn back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Modern, Clean and Friendly always comes to mind when visiting Taco Diner. The location in Las Colinas/Irving is consistently delicious. We have eaten at well over 100's of Tex-Mex/Taqueria restaurants since moving to Texas over 11 years ago and we always think of Taco Diner when wanting authentic, tasty and fresh goodness. When I read the negative comments I can only think that they are from someone that is not from Texas and is used to some cheesy mess of flour, rice and beans. The Las Colinas Manager Paulina is always working to ensure everyone is enjoying their meal and seems to have a passion for her employees and restaurant. The $5.00 Mambo Taxi's are amazingly good (cant believe someone mentioned that their Margarita was not in a Margarita glass....really???). Great value for your money.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Taco Diner? Share your experiences!