“Fast, friendly, filling”

Pho Empire
Ranked #174 of 583 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Good pho at a good price. The service is always extremely quick and friendly whenever I'm there. I've only ever had pho with flank and tripe off the menu all the (many) times I've been there but I can say that this dish is excellent. If you're in a bit of a hurry and want a filling, nutritious bowl of pho with no hassle it's the best place for several miles around.

There are newer reviews for Pho Empire

Reviewed June 27, 2010

Good clear noodle soup, very big bowl for around $6. You will get a lot of noodle and soup, but not much of meat.

Reviewed December 22, 2009

I like to think myself a foodie. I have tried every Pho restaurant in Irving. This one is the best. Their A3 and P26 are my absolute faves. No one else in Irving makes the rolls as yummy as these guys. Very fresh and flavorful.

Reviewed January 1, 2009

My family like Pho. We 've been eating several Pho places, and finally, Pho Empire is our favorite. The restaurant is very clean and huge :) We were very suprised when the first time we were there. It's big and nicely decorated. The service is awsome, and food is the best. We come back several times since and never had anything bad at all. Good food, exellent services, great atmosphere, and very clean restaurant. Highly recommended to all.

1  Thank joshstewart388
Reviewed June 9, 2008

The pho was not extremely flavorful although they weren't skimpy with the beef. The spring rolls were bland. No problems with the young servers. They were pleasant. Also, we detected no off-flavors, such as dish detergent, as a previous reviewer claimed. You could find better Vietnamese, but in a pinch this would do.