“Very convenient and great value”

Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites
Ranked #15 of 79 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed here due to an early morning flight out of DFW. Routine shuttle service starts at 0400 which was perfect for my flight. The room was bigger than I was expecting. The room was clean, had WIFI, and a refrigerator. The receptionist has nice and friendly. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank tattskin
MehulDFW, Owner at Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear tattskin,

Thank you for your kind words.

We endeavor to provide a pleasant experience and take pride in our cleanliness & staff. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the DFW area! Regards.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The rooms were very large and accommodating, clean and comfortable. The service was wonderful. My only complaint would be the typical breakfast the hotel offers. High carb, no fresh fruit, high carb yogart, sweet rolls, white bread, peaches in heavy syrup in a large jar. Just not appealing. We left early by shuttle to eat at the airport! The shuttle service was o.k. My husband notice the lights on for oil and engine while being transported to the airport hoping we would not breakdown! This is a reviw abou the room, so that being said, it was terrific.

Room Tip: Eat breakfast elsewhere!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
MehulDFW, Owner at Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear Nancy S,

We appreciate your business & thoughtful comments.

Thank you for the compliments on our staff & guest suites.

Regarding the breakfast, we are currently reworking the items that we offer along the lines of your comments. Given that our airport shuttle service is outsourced, I have passed on your feedback to the operator so it can be addressed.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area. Regards.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We like this hotel, but the bed sounds like grandma's old spring mattress, and it sags in the middle, the powered eggs are just that powered. And yet we keep coming back! get new mattresses PLEASE!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MehulDFW, Owner at Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Thomas G,

We value your business & appreciate your feedback.

Both items that you mention -- mattresses & breakfast -- are our top priorities in changing. We utilize these comments to fine tune our continuous improvement strategy.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip. Regards.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed here prior to an early flight out of the country. The rooms were spacious and clean. With WiFi, a gym, and a great breakfast it'd be an excellent choice for a longer stay in the area on business. Best of all the price was quite reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Why oh why did I book this hotel. Yes, I thought the reviews were ok - seemed to indicate good value, pictures looked ok (I know - never trust pictures). Well, if you are down to your last penny and cannot afford anything else, and you're able to eat the most appalling food called 'cooked breakfast' and you can sleep ok on wooden planks ( which is what the bed felt like) with pillows like rocky mountains, and an air conditioner which emits more noise than the jumbo jets flying outside your window, then by all means stay here. The rooms were larger than normal, with a sitting area, the bathroom smaller than normal - only one person at a time for brushing teeth please - but the towels have to be the tattiest I have ever seen in any hotel or motel in my life. My old doggy towels are in better condition. The hotel is clean and the staff very friendly. After seeing the breakfast fare, I headed across to the Marriott and paid for something decent. Why oh why didn't I book the Marriott?!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
MehulDFW, Owner at Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear SchmetterlingDawn,

First of all, I would like to apologize for your recent experience with us.

We are in the planning stages of an upcoming renovation which will address the areas where we let you down. We take pride in our hotel's cleanliness and staff and as such, appreciate your compliments.

Our goal is to always make things "right" during your stay, something we regrettably will not be able to achieve in your case. Please contact me directly at the Property if there is anything that we can do for you at this late stage. Regards.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed hear visiting friends in Irving. Good location and good service an would recommend highly. Room was big and comfortable and the wifi worked great. The breakfast had a good selection and the attendant was very attentive.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This hotel is the best. We stay here often and find it to be perfect for us. The value is just right for our budget, not too expensive but not so cheap which can be a good thing in many cases. We find it cozy, clean, and the staff is always so helpful. We love the Christmas tree at Christmas time. We love the lobbey as it is always so inviting and homey (if that's a word). I love that the rooms are all inside. We love the breakfast room.
Well, the layout is perfect for us. I come here to Dallas often to see the kids and grandkids. I like to stay here even though I'm always welcome at their homes. It's just a good deal all the way around.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-DFW North
Comfort Suites DFW Airport
Hyatt Regency DFW
Hyatt Regency DFW
#30 of 212 in Dallas
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Irving / DFW Airport North

Been to Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites? Share your experiences!