Jefferson Street Bed & Breakfast
Agoda.com
$405
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbed and breakfastcommon roomkeyless entrystayed two nightsdallasroomy
Reviewed May 28, 2013

There was not one thing wrong here. In fact, I found stuff that I didn't think of like books to read. It was a treat to have books to choose from. It was clean, homey and yet very classy. I felt pampered to an extreme without feeling the financial pinch.
The one think I'd ask is to create this place as a franchise and have them all over.
Privacy was excellent, the utility room was better stocked than the convenience store, clean and just felt so good to sleep in such a comfortable bed. At almost midnight, Lee made me a pot of decaf coffee! Spoiled me rotten for any other BB is what happened here. I stayed on two different weekends and both were awesome.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed a few days back in February. It was wonderful, we would stay there again. It's convenient to everything. Breakfast was serve yourself, when you wanted it, which was perfect for our trip this time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We've stayed here several times when attending concerts at the Verizon theatre. The theatre is a short drive away. The route to get there doesn't require you to get in the heavy flow of traffic.
The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The extra cost for a hot breakfast is worth it. Delicious food delivered to your door.
We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have stayed at Jeffereson Street many times. I have enjoyed every visit. It is always clean and comfortable. It has always been a very quiet place to stay. The owners take care to make sure your stay is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here over Valentines Day weekend! It was a surprise from him. I highly recommend B&B over hotesl any day. Very quite, attentive staff and you have everything you need.

This place was excellent and the best ive ever experienced. The owners were wonderful and we had everything we needed. They went above and beyond and provided wonderful service. I would recommend this place to everyone and we will be back in May for our 1st anniversary :):):):).....They have several different themes to choose from and a few rooms even have hot tubs. The bathrooms are all updated and gorgeous. Check it out and the prices are very good.

Candice