“Great Mother-Daughter Scrapbook Retreat”

Jefferson Street Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Irving B&B and Inns
Texas
“Great Mother-Daughter Scrapbook Retreat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2008

We stayed in the lovely cottage. There is plenty of work space for at least 3, probably more, to scrap! We had our own rooms which allowed me to sleep in!! The kitchen had everything including baggies that we used to bring home our left over desserts. I loved the cable TV and the computer with internet access. Mom loved her warm soak in the claw-foot tub. Breakfast was at the ranch house for us where we enjoyed delicious food and warm hospitality from our hosts! The beds were firm, and I can't believe how comfy they were. As an extra bonus, when I told Lee I forgot my noise machine, she brought us a dehumidifier. Now, I am hooked on it! You won't believe how much water will come out of the air right now!!

• Liked — private, nicely updated, spacious
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2007
1 Thank TxMelmo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
mellam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2007

We had an excellent stay at the Jefferson Street B&B. It was a bit out of our way to stay but well worth it. My husband and I stayed in the Tree room. The entire stay was wonderful. The bed was comfortable, the room was nice, Lee & Tom were very friendly and helpful, and breakfast was the best! We would highly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mellam
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2007

I was needing a B&B near the HQ of the Boy Scouts of America for a few days as I was on a research trip for Scouts Australia. This place was excellent - great value, breakfast was on time everytime and I was given every hosptiality that one could expect but it was never intrusive or 'in your face'.

Tom and Lee have worked hard to make this place ideal for a traveller and the rooms have hi-speed wireless internet access so I could continue my research whist in the room.

Dollar for Dollar you cannot go past this place - have a look at the pictures and see for yourself but what you see is 100% what you get.

Haydn McComas - Scouts Australia
mccomas@chariot.net.au

• Liked — Clean, great access, great service, value, top breakfast
  • Disliked — a bit distant from shops but the walk did me good anyhow!
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
2 Thank HaydnAustralia
Denver, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2007

We highly recommend the Jefferson Street Bed & Breakfast. Exquisitely decorated with many unexpected and wonderful perks, i.e. fluffy non-hotel towels, high quality sheets, quiet a.c., wonderfully comfortable mattress!! We stayed in the Blue Bonnet room and had the best night's sleep we've ever had in a hotel or B&B. The breakfast was superb! Easily the cleanest place we've ever stayed. Definitely the best value for the money that we've ever spent on lodging. My first and last impression was of a place that has been thoughtully built and maintained by owners who care about and take pride in their business. Highly recommend if you're staying anywhere in the Dallas/Irving area. We loved it!

• Liked — Felt like I was staying with a wealthy family/friend....private yet luxurious and very reasonably priced.
  • Disliked — Really loved everything
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ArmyDr
Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2007

This B&B is definitely worth checking out! The home is a newly constructed Texas themed ranch home and was clean, neat and well decorated. We enjoyed the delicious breakfast cooked by the innkeepers. Lee and her husband made us feel at home and were a pleasure to get to know during our stay. They provided us with invaluable advice on events taking place in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I strongly recommend this B&B.

• Liked — The rooms were clean and nice and the people were courteous.
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled as a couple
1 Thank meandering_traveler
Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2006

Go to the Jefferson street Bed & Breakfast!! It's brend new bed & breakfast in a very good location for you trip in Texas!
We found it in Internet and we were a littlebit worried because we didn't found any comments in internet from other clients..but everything was perfect! The owner Mrs Lee is so king, she will helped us with the visit of Dallas/Stockyard/Forth Wort. The breakfast in morning was excellent! She gives you what do you prefer. And if you look to the direct web site you will see the exact pictures of the cottage where you will stay. The cottage is texas style and why stay in a hotel room when you can have the entire cottage for you? And the Jefferson b&b it's really well connecting with the pubblic transportation! So you don't need to rent a car! It's in a convenient position, between Dallas city and DFW Airport. With the train, you can also easly reach Stockyard, the famous town with the cow-boys.
Ones again, trust me, go there!!
Sonia & Stefano from Venice

4 Thank Soniettakid
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas
Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South
Hyatt Place DFW
Hyatt Place DFW
#1 of 8 in Euless
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Cockrell Hill I-30
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport South / Irving

Been to Jefferson Street Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!