$92
$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$105
$95
HIExpress.com
$69
$59
$79
$98
Hyatt.com
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$78
$71
$163
$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$126
$467
$385
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsindoor poolbasketball courtbedroom suitedfw airportrental carstaff was friendly and helpfulshuttle serviceevening receptionmorning breakfasthome away from homenext morningliving areaan early flightfront desk staffi highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againfree shuttle
Reviewed July 14, 2017

We stayed at the Homewood Suites Irving DFW while playing in the USSSA WorldSeries Baseball Tournament. That hotel from rooms to lobby was in very nice condition. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We utilized the dinning hall several times for group meals. The location wasn't the most ideal for ball parks south of Arlington. But ballparks around Arlington were all less than 25 min drive with traffic.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Eunice C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your visit with us, we may not be extremely close to Arlington but our hotel is centric to Downtown, Arlington and Frisco.
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of some of our amenities, if you are back for the tournament next year, do not hesitate to contact us, we would to see you all back.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

This was our stop after driving 12 hours, a king bedroom with an adjoining two double bed room. There was no way to get to the room without stairs. The first set of rooms smelled terrible, we discovered the carpet was soaking wet. :( switched to a new room, directly upstairs, room furnishings were nicer, but very used and dated. The shower didn't work in the double bedroom (only tub). Wallpaper was falling off the wall in the King bedroom. :(. We were startled awake by construction on the property, without warning or notice... When we really needed sleep. Have no idea when breakfast was as we were never told. :( not the experience were expected.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel, or at least ask for a room further in the back away from the highway and lobby, ask for a newer renovated room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Eunice C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thank you for your review, I apologize if we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us, if you can please call me to discuss further the details during your stay, as I am unaware of this situation and we did not have any construction on property either, please feel free to reach out to me 972.929.2202.
Thank you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I booked a two bedroom, two bath suite in March and when we arrived at around 3:00 pm on June 27th after a long drive from San Antonio, we were told that they overbooked the rooms and they did not have the suite we reserved. Traveling with my partner and his 12 year old. They put us in a 2 room suite which was one bedroom, a sofa bed in the living room, and one bathroom. When we got into the room I had to call the front desk to get the sofa bed made up. They said that the party in the room that was reserved for us decided to extend their stay so we didn't get the room I reserved. Their welcome book says that one can extend their stay if rooms are available but obviously they ignored this policy. Also, there is a room suite satisfaction guarantee or else one gets a room free of charge but they did not honor this.

They gave us no notice of this in advance to give me an option to find another 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite in another hotel.

Did I mention I'm a Hilton Honors member?

We were suppose to get free WIFI. When I called down to the front desk at 8:30 pm to get the access code, it took awhile for someone to answer. Then he said that the access code was on the key card jacket. I couldn't find the code on the key code jacket so I called again a few minutes later and no one would answer.

The bedroom door did not close properly, there was a raised strip at the threshold of the bathroom entrance that my partner stubbed his toe on, there was no shower mat or bath mat.

The one positive thing was the shuttle driver was very nice and drove us to a nearby restaurant for dinner.

They advertise that you can select your room with an app. I guess if you are not tech savvy, you get screwed.

I think I am done with Hilton Hotels.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Eunice C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear Tommi,
I am truly sorry about your recent experience at my hotel, I appreciate your feedback whether negative or positive as it is our number one tool to better our service, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to address this issue, once again I am truly sorry, please accept our most sincere apologies, hope you can give us another opportunity to rectify our mistake, we appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton.

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Overall, really liked the room. It was clean, well designed, and comfortable. The complimentart breakfast could improve by offering more fruit. Staff was friendly but could be more friendly and present themselves more professionally.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, we appreciate your feedback, we are constantly working to better our service, and your feedback is our number one tool.
Hope you have a beautiful day.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

The staff at this hotel was amazing. After several flight delays I arrived at almost 11pm. The gentleman at the front desk talked to me several times to coordinate a pickup at the DFW airport. When I arrived it was late. When I told him I missed dinner he offered to open up the snack bar even though it was closed. He did not even charge me for some chips, and went into the kitchen and gave me a glass of wine to take to my room! Erin the shuttle driver was bubbly and fun to talk to. Great experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We appreciate your feedback and we are happy you shared your recent experience with us, I am glad to hear after a long day of traveling my team was able to take care of you. We hope to see you back if you are in the area.
Thank you for your review.