“These were more breathtaking than any photos I've seen of them.”

Mustangs of Las Colinas
Ranked #1 of 35 things to do in Irving
Tuscola, Texas
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“These were more breathtaking than any photos I've seen of them.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

These were more incredible in person than any photos I've seen, but you must also take a trip to Ruidoso, NM to see the horse sculpture there as well. Both are fabulous!

Visited November 2012

Arkansas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Not exactly what I expected”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The sculpture is cool, but I was expecting it to be in a park or green area, not surrounded by buildings. It wasn't clear to me where to park to get out and see it up close, so I drove by a few times. Perhaps there is a parking garage in the buildings nearby. I was there after business hours and everything around appeared to be closed. I may try visiting again on another trip.

1 Thank mkdb
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Always beautiful, especially at night.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

It's just breathtaking...these sculptures are so realistic and have so much "life" to them. They look even more realistic at night. The underlighting of the water under them really makes it look like they're actually running and splashing. Awesome place.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Beautiful Place to vist”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The place is a great place to visit and relax. The mustangs really makes you feel your in the country.

Peoria, Illinois
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Cool photo op!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We saw the Mustangs in a photo on the Internet so we decided to stop in for our own photos. It wasn't easy to locate parking so my husband just dropped us at the curb and the boys and I got out for some photos. The kids got to put their feet in the water during a hot day and I got some cute photos of them in the water fountain and of them with the horses. Well worth the stop!

Visited July 2013