$94
$59
$79
$98
Hyatt.com
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
$163
$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$118
$94
$96
$87
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$466
$385
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdfw airportgreat hotelshuttle servicebusiness tripan early flightrental carconvenient locationnice roomwould stay here againstayed one nightfront desk staffdallas areanice stayhgidriverstadiumaccommodations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have never posted a trip advisor review before, however, this time I felt compelled to share my poor experience with others about our recent stay. The person who checked us in when we arrived in the afternoon was inept at best. We waited over an hour for a crib for our infant son that we had scheduled as part of our reservation She failed to set up our wake up call, as requested. Most significantly she failed to give proper information about the shuttle to the airport. She told us it will take us any time ( very different from actual practice which is every half hour). When we arrived at 531am to take the shuttle, the morning person rudely told us the shuttle leaves on the dot and we were late (remember we were not told about the shuttle process AND we did not receive our wake up call). She then refused to do anything about it to accommodate our transportation needs, though we were traveling with an infant and in danger of missing our flight. I don't appreciate rudeness or ineptitude and being a frequent traveler, I've come to expect better of Hilton properties.

The property itself was in good shape, but that was significantly over shadowed by our poor service experience.

Traveling with children is stressful enough and poor service and misinformation about transportation makes it 10x worse. We won't return to this location.

• Stayed: September 2012
DeAnna H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

I am sorry about your experience at the front desk. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. Please accept my sincere apologies about the issues you had at our hotel during your stay.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Me and many of my family members stayed at this hotel in June. The staff there was superb. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable. The staff seemed to go out of their way to ensure all of our needs were met. The breakfast buffet was very good offering a wide variety of food, including omelets and waffles. The pool was fabulous and kept clean daily. And just a little story: we had a set of 3 1/2 year old twins who were very active. One night, at about 11:30, they were hungry and we just didn't have any snacks for them (we had all just arrived at the hotel a few hours earlier). I had an idea to get them some milk to fill their bellies. I went to the front desk and asked if they had some milk for the boys. The gentleman at the desk came out with 4 cups of milk and said 'no charge'. I know it doesn't sound like much, but little gestures like that mean a lot to me. I plan on visiting the area again soon and will definitely stay there again! Also, the shuttle bus to/from the airport is great.

Room Tip: We had all sorts of rooms (singles, doubles) and they were all very nicely laid out.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel going on 3 weeks. When I check in I am always greeted with a smile and a hello with my name. Veronica, Kathy and Vilma at from desk are the best. They go out of their way to make sure I have everything. These employess are the reflection of the management, Greg Malcolm, General Manager, and DeAnna Hendix Night Manger. It is because of their skills that makes their employees so great. I will always stay here when I am in Dallas area. The staff in restaurant, Brent and Celcia are a joy. I love them. I feel so at homr when here. Stay here folks. It is so great

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Each time we visit the Metroplex, we stay at this location because it is close to where our family lives and is convenient to local attractions and restaurants. The price is good and the rooms are nice. The breakfast buffet is also good and a quick option in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our car was stolen from this property. The front desk has no clue when it happened, and the manager on duty could not be bothered to come and speak to us personally. We dealt with front desk staff only!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank christa t
DeAnna H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

I regret you experienced this issue. I can assure you we take theft very seriously and are investigating it. We will do everything we can to help you. Kindest regards, DeAnna Hendrix, Night Manager.