All reviewsdfw airportgreat hotelshuttle servicebusiness tripan early flightrental carconvenient locationnice roomwould stay here againstayed one nightfront desk staffdallas areanice stayhgidriverstadiumaccommodations
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Me and many of my family members stayed at this hotel in June. The staff there was superb. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable. The staff seemed to go out of their way to ensure all of our needs were met. The breakfast buffet was very good offering a wide variety of food, including omelets and waffles. The pool was fabulous and kept clean daily. And just a little story: we had a set of 3 1/2 year old twins who were very active. One night, at about 11:30, they were hungry and we just didn't have any snacks for them (we had all just arrived at the hotel a few hours earlier). I had an idea to get them some milk to fill their bellies. I went to the front desk and asked if they had some milk for the boys. The gentleman at the desk came out with 4 cups of milk and said 'no charge'. I know it doesn't sound like much, but little gestures like that mean a lot to me. I plan on visiting the area again soon and will definitely stay there again! Also, the shuttle bus to/from the airport is great.

Room Tip: We had all sorts of rooms (singles, doubles) and they were all very nicely laid out.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel going on 3 weeks. When I check in I am always greeted with a smile and a hello with my name. Veronica, Kathy and Vilma at from desk are the best. They go out of their way to make sure I have everything. These employess are the reflection of the management, Greg Malcolm, General Manager, and DeAnna Hendix Night Manger. It is because of their skills that makes their employees so great. I will always stay here when I am in Dallas area. The staff in restaurant, Brent and Celcia are a joy. I love them. I feel so at homr when here. Stay here folks. It is so great

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Each time we visit the Metroplex, we stay at this location because it is close to where our family lives and is convenient to local attractions and restaurants. The price is good and the rooms are nice. The breakfast buffet is also good and a quick option in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our car was stolen from this property. The front desk has no clue when it happened, and the manager on duty could not be bothered to come and speak to us personally. We dealt with front desk staff only!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank christa t
DeAnna H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

I regret you experienced this issue. I can assure you we take theft very seriously and are investigating it. We will do everything we can to help you. Kindest regards, DeAnna Hendrix, Night Manager.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

This property is a typical Garden Inn. Check-in was professionally handled and effortless. The room was well maintained. Bed was comfortable. Some airport noise but not unbearable. Breakfast was the standard Garden Inn fare and I would have to rate the quality as just average compared to other properties. Had a room service dinner which was really quite good and delivered promptly. My one complaint was with wi-fi signal. The Hilton Honors signal was extremely weak. Front desk instructed me to switch over to another service in the hotel. This service fluctuated from good to very good to excellent and back again. Really impacted the work I needed to get done. Overall, the price and location (needed to be close to DFW) were acceptable and I would stay again under similar circumstances. I will, however, be sure to request a room with better signal.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business