$90
$98
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$91
$129
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$106
$385
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdfw airportgreat hotelshuttle servicebusiness tripan early flightrental carconvenient locationnice roomwould stay here againstayed one nightfront desk staffdallas areanice stayhgidriverstadiumaccommodations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel going on 3 weeks. When I check in I am always greeted with a smile and a hello with my name. Veronica, Kathy and Vilma at from desk are the best. They go out of their way to make sure I have everything. These employess are the reflection of the management, Greg Malcolm, General Manager, and DeAnna Hendix Night Manger. It is because of their skills that makes their employees so great. I will always stay here when I am in Dallas area. The staff in restaurant, Brent and Celcia are a joy. I love them. I feel so at homr when here. Stay here folks. It is so great

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Each time we visit the Metroplex, we stay at this location because it is close to where our family lives and is convenient to local attractions and restaurants. The price is good and the rooms are nice. The breakfast buffet is also good and a quick option in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our car was stolen from this property. The front desk has no clue when it happened, and the manager on duty could not be bothered to come and speak to us personally. We dealt with front desk staff only!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank christa t
DeAnna H, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

I regret you experienced this issue. I can assure you we take theft very seriously and are investigating it. We will do everything we can to help you. Kindest regards, DeAnna Hendrix, Night Manager.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

This property is a typical Garden Inn. Check-in was professionally handled and effortless. The room was well maintained. Bed was comfortable. Some airport noise but not unbearable. Breakfast was the standard Garden Inn fare and I would have to rate the quality as just average compared to other properties. Had a room service dinner which was really quite good and delivered promptly. My one complaint was with wi-fi signal. The Hilton Honors signal was extremely weak. Front desk instructed me to switch over to another service in the hotel. This service fluctuated from good to very good to excellent and back again. Really impacted the work I needed to get done. Overall, the price and location (needed to be close to DFW) were acceptable and I would stay again under similar circumstances. I will, however, be sure to request a room with better signal.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn with my daughter's volleyball team. This was the 2nd time I've stayed there and it is very nice and clean. You couldn't ask for a friendlier staff. The breakfast is great. The team had to leave the hotel for the tournament at the same time breakfast was suppose to start. The hotel actually started breakfast 30 minutes early to accommodate our group. Also, nice to be able to have dinner & cocktails without leaving the hotel. The property is very nice with fountains and outdoor patio area. Even though it's located right by DFW I didn't hear airport noise in the room. I would HIGHLY recommend the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family