All reviews dfw airport great hotel shuttle service business trip an early flight rental car convenient location nice room would stay here again stayed one night front desk staff dallas area nice stay hgi driver stadium accommodations
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This property is a typical Garden Inn. Check-in was professionally handled and effortless. The room was well maintained. Bed was comfortable. Some airport noise but not unbearable. Breakfast was the standard Garden Inn fare and I would have to rate the quality as just average compared to other properties. Had a room service dinner which was really quite good and delivered promptly. My one complaint was with wi-fi signal. The Hilton Honors signal was extremely weak. Front desk instructed me to switch over to another service in the hotel. This service fluctuated from good to very good to excellent and back again. Really impacted the work I needed to get done. Overall, the price and location (needed to be close to DFW) were acceptable and I would stay again under similar circumstances. I will, however, be sure to request a room with better signal.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn with my daughter's volleyball team. This was the 2nd time I've stayed there and it is very nice and clean. You couldn't ask for a friendlier staff. The breakfast is great. The team had to leave the hotel for the tournament at the same time breakfast was suppose to start. The hotel actually started breakfast 30 minutes early to accommodate our group. Also, nice to be able to have dinner & cocktails without leaving the hotel. The property is very nice with fountains and outdoor patio area. Even though it's located right by DFW I didn't hear airport noise in the room. I would HIGHLY recommend the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chattins
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We did the Park N Fly thing and we were very satisfied. Our flight to Cancun was from DFW Airport so we drove to Dallas and stayed at this Hotel. We were able to leave our car there and they shuttled us to the airport. After we returned, the shuttle picked us up and we stayed another night before driving home the next day. The Park N Fly rate was 89.00 for a king room....very very good price for this hotel. The hotel is very nice and it is well kept. The staff is very accomodating and the food is pretty good in the Restaurant. The beds are very comfortable and for us that is important.
We will definately stay with them again.

Room Tip: We liked our rooms on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This was an excellent location for us as we were traveling for business and the office was quite close to this location and the airport. The hotel is located quite close to two or three good sized shopping centers with many options for lunch and dinner. The hotel itself was quite nice, the workout room looked like one of the better ones I have seen and the rooms were quite comfortable. As a bonus, the toilet was a dual flush toilet, good job by Hilton on that one.

Overall, this was a good value, a good location for our needs, and close to food. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I stayed here for one night while traveling for business and that's what this hotel is perfect for. Nothing in the area in terms of restaurants or shopping . The quality of the lobby, gym and rooms is above standard for Hilton Garden Inns. I got bumped up to a Junior Deluxe room which was spacious and well appointed. Breakfast was rock solid and its very close to the airport. Everything together added up for a really nice, relaxing stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business