“The Gem Of Las Colinas!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Holmes Beach, Florida
“The Gem Of Las Colinas!”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Perfect Italian right at your fingertips, just a 12 minute ride from DFW / CS. A nice bar scene with locals and great food. The veal dishes are especially good. But we went the other night and simply had salads as we were not too hungry and they were equally delicious. The owner is "airline friendly", so don't be afraid to ask. Great place, quick service if you are in a hurry and right near hotels.

• Visited October 2011

frisco, texas
“disappointed”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

the food was far from italian and the worst food we ever have eaten. huge disappointment.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank ajricca
Irving
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food- Great Service”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Love Sal's. Went to the Sla's downtown for years and then they opened this one by ny house. The wife is addicted to the lobster raviolli and my favorite is the chicken picatta. Can't beat the house dressing either. My only regret is that i dont get to order their pizza more often because i cant stop eating the other meals.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank rylo7956
irving
“MATT RULES”
Reviewed January 24, 2011

My wife & I found Sal's by accident & it has become our favorite place to eat. Matt was our first sever & we have asked for him ever since. the food is as good as any high end Italian in Dallas, much better than Bruno's Italian. Matt always goes out of his way to make sure everything is great. The menu is only a suggestion if they have it they will make it however you like. We have never been anything else but thrilled with what we ordered & the service.

• Visited January 2011
Kansas City
“Yuck.”
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I'm not one to normally write reviews on anything, but I was so irritated that I'd chosen this restaurant based on the positive reviews on this website that I had to at least give my opinion. It was probably the worst Italian I've ever had. I thought all Italian had to be at least somewhat good, but the salad was out of a bag, the bread was probably frozen and reheated and the Chicken Marsala was dry and tasteless. I'm not just a complainer and I usually find that the reviews on this site are accurate which is why I was so turned off by this experience. I don't think it should be rated #1 in the area...let alone #100. The atmosphere was nice enough and my glass of wine was average. But the quality of the food itself was enough to get a "Terrible" rating from me.

2 Thank cae049s