“Once a great brand, now overpriced, average food”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #54 of 597 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 13, 2013

10 years ago, Outback was a great brand and we loved eating there. Now, it is overpriced with smaller portions and average quality that reflects poor corporate strategy & management. We visited this Outback on a business trip and while our server Justin was excellent, my wife's steak was sub-par and the overall experience reminded of us of why we rarely visit Outback anymore. Too bad this brand has declined so much!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've been at the Outback with some business partners and everything was ok. Quick service, excellent food and beers (a must try the outback special on the grill). Typical warm athmosphere and we had fun enjoying the classical Texan dishes, I'll be back!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Restaurant was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The meal was excellent. Our waiter had a great personality. I kept us laughing and made our night out a great time.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Service was great, especially for a large party of 25 or more. Food was your normal Outback Steakhouse food.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

If you have visited Outback before, this one is nothing different!! I think the plates got higher in price, but not in size!! Food was ok, specially the bread and my steak.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!