“Great as always”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
San Angelo, Texas
“Great as always”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I love Outback Steakhouse no matter where I am visiting. It is just a great place to eat. I love the menu choices and the service.

Visited September 2012

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Was oddly disappointed”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Though I've had Outback before, we did have one guest who sent his steak back twice. The wait staff was very helpful and tried their best.

Visited July 2012
Dallas Texas
“Good on ya mate!”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Food is not Aussie but it is tasty. Service is excellent. Go and enjoy.

Visited March 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Nice people but the food quality and preparation has gone downhill”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

The restaurant has a warm, friendly staff. But the food quality and preparation was lousy. The steak I got was overcooked and low end.

I travel a lot and I eat out frequently.No matter where I go, I've found the quality of the meat and meal preparation has been deteriorating over time at Outback. Every time I eat at one lately I've regretted my decision.That wasn't the case a couple of years ago.

• Visited October 2011
Dallas, Texas
“Consistent food, and one BIG complaint”
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I usually never post review of chains like this as it seems most large chains are able to maintain a high standard of consistency but at this Out Back there's really big problem!! I've seen almost every time I've been here in the last six months is service. Yes, this review is not based on just one visit but at least four in the last six months.

On the last visit, we waited at the door for a few minutes to be seated, the place was not at all busy but ok, maybe its between shifts. Finally shown a table that still had crumbs and table ware from the last guest..nope we'll take another table. Ok we got a clean table. Then my party of 7 waited for a full 15 minutes before anyone noticed that our table was not being served. Ok cool, they're getting someone over to take our drink order. But I was wrong, it took them another 15 minutes to get over to the table. I mean come on guys get it together, this is a basic of food service even at this level of a restaurant.

Once we got the food it was all you'd expect from any Outback. The kitchen staff was on the ball but wait staff needs to bring up the standards before I'll return!

• Visited May 2011