“Enjoyed my first trip to this restaurant”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #6 of 596 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I enjoyed my visit to this restaurant to this restaurant during a recent business trip to Dallas. A colleague and I were very pleased with the good and service. I had the T-Bone Steak which was done exactly how I ordered it. We had the Jalapeno Rattlers for an appetizer and found them to be very large and taste. The service was excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant and will return here if ever I am in the area again and I will seek out a Salt Grass Steak House when I visit other areas.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Food wasn't bad once we finally received it. They messed up our order from the salad dressing to just not bring a side of shrimp. We seen our waiter very little. In fact, we were given our food by another waiter and was almost finished by the time he came back to check on us. Service was average, food was slightly above average, prices were high.
All in all, it'll be a while before we return...

1  Thank Darlingkristi
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Albeit the food is very good, what keeps us coming back is the service. Attentiveness, professionalism, we have even tested them with our large company party and they always seam to come through for us.

1  Thank satmandfw
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

That sat us within 15 minutes. Then we sat there for over ten minutes without any service. Manager on duty walked by and seemed like he did not care. Finally we got service and it was like we were in the way. Disappointed with this location is an understatement. Food was cold.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Very nice place to eat but the meals are a bit pricey for a family. Food was good and the staff was great. We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed it.

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!