“Good Steak”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Conroe, Texas
“Good Steak”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Food was good. Steak was not as thick as I like but had good flavor. Will go to Salt Grass again. And again.

Visited May 2013

Carrollton, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good darn steak!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I went here with an office group. Everyone had good ervice, the orders were correct and my steak was actually well-done, just as I asked!

Farmington, Minnesota
“Steak house”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My first coming here on a business trip and it was a good place to eat. Atmosphere was a bit too loud but the food was great and the special drink was also very good. Prices were good but the drink was pricey. Good seating and the waiter was good, but he kept stopping by a little too often for my liking.

• Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“true real texan steaks”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

the quality it is excellent; a true authentic texan steaks, and to those that are not into steaks there are so many varieties to choose from, whichever you choose the food it is outstanding and service very good. I wish there was a saltgrass in NY at texas prices, it is my only complain

• Visited April 2013
Tuscola, Texas
“Poor service & food quality”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We usually LOVE Saltgrass & have eaten at this location before. My steak was very dry & the server rarely bothered to check on us. At one point, I was ready to get my own drink refill. The manager stopped at a nearby table where he apparently knew the family & spent probably 15 minutes visiting with them, then disappeared.
The waiter was asked for more bread & ice and finally remembered AFTER we had finished our meal!!! It was far more noisy than it had been on past visits and I wished we had gone somewhere else!!

• Visited April 2013

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!