“Yum!”

Ranked #53 of 579 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Mi Cocina where everything we offer is hand-crafted and made fresh daily using authentic Mexican cooking techniques and the finest ingredients available. You'll love our Tex-Mex menu from our famous, homemade salsa to our mouthwatering, hand-dipped enchiladas. You can taste the freshness and quality in every bite. Relax in our comfortable stylish surroundings with one of our legendary Mambo Taxis® served by our family of warm, friendly and professional staff. It's our honor to serve you!
Irving
“Yum!”
Reviewed January 25, 2008

I really like Mi Cocina. It's very modern-looking inside. Almost everything is white. It's actually kind of strange if you're not used to it. But the food is SO good. I love their chicken fajitas. Their mojitos and lemonade are excellent as well. I wouldn't say this is a GREAT restaurant for kids, but it wouldn't be terribly akward if they were there.

Irving, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Next to Taco Diner this...”
Reviewed December 15, 2007

Next to Taco Diner this is my favorite place. They are owned by the same company so the food is similar. There are things I love about both of them. The Taco's de Brisket is the bomb diggidy!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'm not big on tex mex but it's pretty good; service can be iffy.”
Reviewed December 13, 2007

I'm not big on tex mex but it's pretty good; service can be iffy.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Mi Cocina? Share your experiences!