The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Las Colinas
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Las Colinas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 591 Restaurants in Irving
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

PERFECTLY seasoned steaks!! Everything was made exactly as ordered and the service was on point. Very reasonable prices, we will definately go back!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Enjoyed a very pleasant dinner of grilled salmon and sides while here on business. The restaurant was very calming and relaxed with good food. The server was less than responsive and friendly than I had hoped....not sure why but just didn't speak much and only came by once during the meal to see if anything was needed.

Overall though I would dine here again and recommend it for couples, friends and business meetings.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I went here with some work colleagues. Both the drinks and food menus had a wide variety. I had ribs which were very good. The servings were a llittle on the small side but adequate. The food was not overpriced.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I spent the weekend in Las Colinas, Texas and some Canadian friends and I were looking for a good place for supper. We found that there is a Keg Steakhouse & Bar in Las Colinas. The Keg is very popular in Canada. So we made a reservation for four.

If you like steaks, this the THE place to go. Their filet are mouth watering.

I had the New York cut with a Caesar salad & twice baked potato. I was in Heaven.

They even make a cocktail called a Caesar that is to die for! Clamato juice & Vodka.

I recommend the Keg for a great dining experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Thought we were going to a local steak house only to find out it was a chain restaurant. We were delighted with the food and drinks. Had a dirty martini with dinner and it was made perfect. This continued through our meal which for me was the classic filet. Cooked perfectly and tasted great. I would say one of the best filets I have ever had. Wish these were around my home.