“The Best Steakhouse in Las Colinas, Irving Texas”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Las Colinas
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Las Colinas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 576 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Deux-Montagnes, Canada
“The Best Steakhouse in Las Colinas, Irving Texas”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I spent the weekend in Las Colinas, Texas and some Canadian friends and I were looking for a good place for supper. We found that there is a Keg Steakhouse & Bar in Las Colinas. The Keg is very popular in Canada. So we made a reservation for four.

If you like steaks, this the THE place to go. Their filet are mouth watering.

I had the New York cut with a Caesar salad & twice baked potato. I was in Heaven.

They even make a cocktail called a Caesar that is to die for! Clamato juice & Vodka.

I recommend the Keg for a great dining experience.

• Visited March 2014

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Wow. Never guess it was a chain”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Thought we were going to a local steak house only to find out it was a chain restaurant. We were delighted with the food and drinks. Had a dirty martini with dinner and it was made perfect. This continued through our meal which for me was the classic filet. Cooked perfectly and tasted great. I would say one of the best filets I have ever had. Wish these were around my home.

Coppell, Texas
“Dinner with a personal touch”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband & I celebrated our anniversary here. We were warmly greeted as if they knew us, given a anniversary card followed by champagne after we were seated. And all my husband did was make reservations. I was blown away by al the thoughtfulness that was put into our service to make us feel at home and welcomed. This was our first experience at The Keg. Definitely make reservations but this place is ideal for business, couples or friends. Low lightings around tables so no reading allowed at dinner. Steak dinner was fabulous. Full of flavor.

• Visited October 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Can't go wrong at the Keg”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Great atmosphere. Great food... especially if you are looking for steak. Service has always been good.

Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Quality Cuts - Sub Par Chef”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Food is good but definitely not fine dining or a chef that is well studied. Good cuts of meat and fresh seafood but not seasoned that great. Price is on par for the quality of cuts but the chef is just not that great. Bring your A1