“Awesome place for a date”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Las Colinas
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Las Colinas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 590 Restaurants in Irving
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Kind of on the expensive side. Plan for $50 a person, but the food is well worth it. The atmosphere is very inviting. Business casual to fancy dress. The steak was one of the best I ever had!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I've eaten several times at the Keg while on business in nearby Las Colinas. Classy lighting and decor, and they can easily handle large parties or a couple; I've also eaten there solo. Service has always been attentive and friendly; menu is varied with GREAT steaks and side dishes you just don't make at home, and a delicious & decadent dessert menu... Pricing? Well, it seemed high to me at first, but in comparison with other area restaurants of this caliber I see now it's in line with the quality they offer. You can also sit in the bar, get great service from the servers there, and enjoy dinner in slightly more casual surroundings.
Sometimes it seems very noisy in the Keg, hard to hear conversation from down the table when eating with a group, but it's not so noticeable if you're in a more intimate situation.
There are a hundreds of other offerings available in Irving and in nearby Dallas, even in the same strip center as the Keg, but since I keep going back during my frequent trips to Las Colinas, I can't help but give the Keg an almost excellent rating! i give it a 4.5 out of 5!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Best described as a business man's steak house. I had the "baseball" steak which is a thick cut filet that was cooked to perfection. The bread is also a highlight. Most items are served ala carte but some menu items are available with side dishes.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The wife & I went recently for dinner for a return trip from Mother's day when both food & service were awesome. Guess the service depends greatly upon your waiter.
I ordered the Classic NY Strip and was served the peppercorn strip. The food runner who brought it out tried to convince me that this WAS the steak that I had ordered. Now, don't get me wrong...I love a peppercorn steak but that is not what I wanted. Needless to say I told them that I would keep it and didn't want to wait for another steak to be cooked. Have to admit, the news traveled fast and the manager was there in a flash to make sure we were OK. I was fine a that and was enjoying my dinner.
When it came time to leave we were brought our check and I gave him my debit/credit card, however the amount he rang up on my card was someone elses bill to the tune of +30 dollars more than our. When he went to correct it I thought he would simply credit the difference, but NO, he ran my card the second time for the new charge and then ran a seperate negative charge to offset. Simply put, my debit/credit card was screwed up for the next 4 days as it still reflected the first incorrect charge.
We've had great food on both of our visits and will probably go back again...but may not be for a while.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

food was very good, service was very good. Since our hotel was so bad, eating at the Keg was the highlight of our time in Las Colinas.

Been to The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Las Colinas? Share your experiences!