“Great neighborhood Italian restaurant”

Bruno's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 576 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dallas
“Great neighborhood Italian restaurant”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a great neighborhood Italian restaurant. Reasonable prices and good quality food. Some days they have live piano music which adds a classy touch to the experience.

• Visited July 2013

Irving, Texas
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was my first dining experience at Bruno"s restaurant, and I will be making another visit soon. From the appetizer , to the salad, then the main course, finishing with the decadent dessert, nothing I ate could have been any better! Our waiter, Franco, gave impeccable service, being very knowlegable regarding the menu offerings. Our table overlooked the canal; the music soft and lovely, everything calm and quiet. Bruno"s has the BEST Italian food in D-FW area bar none!!!

• Visited July 2013
Birmingham AL
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We found Bruno's Italian Restaurant to be a wonderful place with great food and a wonderful atmosphere. Our room had a view of the canal that was very pleasant. Our server was very knowledgeable about the food and had some wonderful recommendations for entrees. While our order was filled, we enjoyed watching people jogging and walking along the canal.

The service was not slow at all. We had not quite finished our salads when our entrees arrived. The pasta with sausage was wonderful and the manicotti was very creamy with a fantastic marinara sauce. The food was rich tasting and quite filling while the portions were generously sized. The prices were in line with the food served.

The whole dining experience was enjoyable. I would not hesitate to go back to Bruno's for another wonderful meal.

Lewisville, Texas
“Tasty food, great service!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I've been coming to Bruno's for years and I love it. The back room with the view of the canal is just spectacular anytime of the day. The service is impeccable and the food is tasty. They are also accommodating and can serve you dishes that are not on the menu, you just got to know how to kindly ask ;). I'm sad to see all the negative reviews on this place because it really is a wonderful, relaxing, classy place to eat. I hope you'll give it a chance and go.

Brandon, Mississippi
“Left me cold”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was here for dinner with a group of business colleagues. Perhaps this restaurant has a difficult time accommodating groups? Service was slow. Appetizers were good. I chose veal limone for my entree and when I (finally) was served, everything on the plate was cold. I took a couple of bites and I believe it may have been a tasty dish if it had been served hot. All of the others at the table that ordered veal complained of the same thing. The vegetables and pasta on the dish with the veal were nothing to speak of, especially the pasta, which was completely bland. The tiramisu for dessert was good; not the best I've ever had. To be fair, I had been to Bruno's for lunch in the past and thought their lasagne I had at that time was very good, so I was looking forward to this dinner. This visit just left me cold.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Bruno's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!