“Still the best”

Ranked #245 of 580 Restaurants in Irving
Mabank, Texas, United States
“Still the best”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've been coming to Captain Nemo's for over 25 years. They still have one of the very best steak submarine sandwiches around. The freshest ingredients. the best bread. Their consistency over the years has never wavered. Once you come to Nemo's, no matter what sandwich you select, you'll always remember. When I go to the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, I try to find reasons to go to that side of town. Just so I can have one of their sandwiches. I pass literally hundreds of other food establishments to get there. Sometimes I even make up a reason... :)

• Visited August 2013

Irving, Texas
“Great steak sandwich”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I visited this restaurant for the first time in 10 years, because i has moved out of the state and it is still family run and still Wonderful steak sandwiches!!

Visited July 2013