“New Establishment - will probably improve quickly”
Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Ranked #37 of 577 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Rodizio Grill is the first authentic Brazilian Steakhouse restaurant or Churrascaria in the United States. It was establish in 1995 by founder and President Ivan Utrera, a native Brazilian born in Sao Paulo. Rodizio Grill is an award-winning restaurant featured in many national media, including USA Today, The Washington Post, CBS News, NBC News and others.
Charlottesville, Virginia
“New Establishment - will probably improve quickly”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This Brazilian Steak House only had two cars in the parking lot when we arrived at 6:00 pm. We were tempted to leave, but chose to give it a try. The food was good and the wait staff friendly. It wasn't great. By the time we finished dining, the dining room was about 3/4 full and it seemed to change the atmosphere. The layout of the restaurant isn't as nicely appointed as many other similar establishments, but it is clean and functional. I suspect that, as their clientlele grows, they will improve the dining experience. It was not quite as good as the price would indicate, but it was considerably above average.

• Visited October 2013

Amarillo, Texas
“Came here one weekend....decided to come back the next weekend too.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and I came here one weekend by ourselves since we were in Las Colinas for the weekend. The food was great, the service was very good.

I tried to sample as much of the different meats as I could, but they bring out so much...it wasn't long before I had to quit. There is a lot to choose from different cuts of steak, chicken, lamb, fish, pork, pineapple...it was so good.

We actually came back to the Dallas area the next weekend with our three kids and brought them here too. They all thought it was really good food as well. We tried three of the desserts that night among all of us and it was some of the better tasting desserts I've had.

We will definitely be coming back here for another good experience.

If you find this review helpful, please mark it so.

2 Thank Brad E
Dallas, Texas
“Would return for another visit”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We took my husband out for a birthday dinner - early on a Friday evening. By early, I mean around 5:30 and we literally had the place all to ourselves for about an hour. Needless to say, the service was great and they kept the food coming. My husband, the carnivore, thought the meat selections were all delicious, although a little on the salty side. The salad bar, while smallish, had a good selection of offerings. Everything was fresh and had good flavor. The staff was attentive and pleasant. Our server said they had been open since April, so I can only attribute the lack of customers to the time day for our visit - not to the fact that they are so new. It was amusing that they asked us if we had reservations.........

Irving, Texas
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

No complaints about the food, just the service. My husband and I took my family out for Father's Day and we were very unhappy. Right after we were seated the waitress forgot about us and we had to ask one of the food servers for help getting attention. Unfortunately my dad was sitting on the very end of the table and the entire duration of the meal I had to continually request they not forget him. Even when I pointed out it was my dad who needed a refill my husband who was sitting farthest away from the wall would be brought a refill he didn't yet need. The entire point of taking my family out was to celebrate Father's Day and I couldn't get anyone to provide good service. We even considered switching seats to make him more visible. It's a very nice place, the food is equally as good as Villa's and Vila Brazil, but the service is not worth it. We even had a coupon for a free meal on our next visit because we celebrated Father's Day with Rodizios; we weren't interested in the free meal after this experience. Irving people: stick to Villa's and Vila Brazil!

• Visited June 2013
“Food, food, and more food”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Sat night dinner, not overly busy, very clean and nice interior. Salad bar very good but not as big or wide of selection as some. Great selections of meats. Grilled pineapple was very tasty. Several spicy choices also. Wait staff excellent service. Chocolate cake dessert good but not great. Overall enjoyed this Brazialian Steakhouse

• Visited August 2013

Been to Rodizio Grill? Share your experiences!