“Business Dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 114
Transit: Dart Rail and Bus Stop in front of restaurant
Description: Sfuzzi is a unique Italian restaurant in Las Colinas serving delicious Italian cuisine, including pizza, pastas, salads, steaks and more. With over 10,000 square feet and multiple dining rooms, 2 outdoor patios and our unique "open air" patio bar, we provide the perfect backdrop for any occasion. Our four private dining rooms offer the perfect venue for Happy Hours, private events, corporate functions, wedding rehearsal dinners and luncheons.
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This place was recommended by local folks. It is about as good of an Italian meal you are going to get in Texas. I had a plate of meat and cheeses which was very good. For dinner I had the chicken parmigiana which was cooked well and an average portion size. The wine choices were very good as well. The service was friendly and accommodating but a little slow.

Matthew H, Manager at Sfuzzi, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

It's so wonderful to hear that you think we make some of the best Italian food in Texas, Bob! I'm so happy that you had the opportunity to eat with us while you were in town. Next time you need a tasty meal, you know where to find us.

All the best,

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Though this place appears attractive from the outside, it wasn't real clean, my steak was WAY undercooked (see picture), and the $15 per glass of wine they gave me I could have gotten for $4 during happy hour 20' away on the other side of a divide in the room. No bread or other condiments came with the meal. No salad came with the meal. By the time it was done, we paid $116.00 for two people with no desert. My wife only had water with her meal, one appitizer and no salad. Two main courses, a couple glasses of wine, and a big bill.

Matthew H, Manager at Sfuzzi, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your meal with us. We only want our customers to enjoy great food and excellent service, so I apologize if your steak was under cooked. Did you bring this up with your waiter? We would have happily made you another. Thanks for the feedback. I hope you'll give us another shot some time.

Best,

Reviewed May 22, 2014

There was live music, an outdoor bar, great food, and friendly people. Would definitely return again.

Matthew H, Manager at Sfuzzi, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Great music, tasty food, great environment -- that's exactly what we're going for, so it's great to hear that we're hitting our mark. Thanks for the support. Next time you're in town, stop in and visit us.

Cheers,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Of course this is not the Sfuzzi in Uptown, where there is a lot more action. But considering that Irving has almost no other places to go for late dining and drinks after 10pm, I believe this place is good bet.

The food is good, the pizza awesome. And inexpensive. A $16 pizza feeds 2 hungry people well (personal recomendation the Texas Egg amd Bacon pizza). Please note they call the pizzas "Pies", and have no idea why!

The alcoholic drinks are a in the high end of price ($8-$11), which i believe is a little too much. But the non alcholic Bloody Mary is 2 bucks; a bargain for the Designated Driver!

The place is nice, well decorated and roomy enough to grant some privacy if needed. The server did a fine job, and the food came quick. There is plenty of outdoor space, but the views of the highway can not be considered very spectacular (!). I would probably have chosen a different location if i was the owner, but i guess they preferred the restaurant be seen from the hwy.

All in all, the place is an ideal place for gathering for people in Irving and around that do not wanna go to Uptown, but want to have drinks to late.

Matthew H, Manager at Sfuzzi, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

We aim for excellence, and it sounds like we’re hitting the mark, Pauak! It's great to hear that you loved our pizza and enjoyed our ambiance. Thank you for this glowing piece of feedback. I look forward to sharing this with the team almost as much as I look forward to welcoming you back.

Till next time,
Matthew Hey, General Manager

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have eaten here twice. Both times we sat on the porch, which is very nice. The first time I was with my husband and our toddler, and the second time we were accompanied by another couple and their small child. I can't comment on the atmosphere inside this restaurant. The food is good, but not great. We have tried 4 different appetizers as well as the pizza. The appetizers are creative and tasty, but portions are small for what you pay. The pizza is average in taste and quality. The second time we went our waiter actually told us "pizza here isn't very good" and told us to order something else. But given the other entrees are $35-45 and a pizza that my husband, daughter and I can split is $20, we stuck with a pizza and an appetizer. The batter on the portobello and asparagus fries was very nice and that was a tasty appetizer. My husband loves their bruschetta but it has too many onions/garlic for my taste. We also tried the Brie which was good but you don't get very much Brie or toasted bread to serve it on. We have eaten here for convenience and for the nice patio where our toddler can run around. I wouldn't choose to to here for the food or the service.

It's great to hear that you loved our asparagus and your husband enjoyed the bruschetta , but disappointing that you weren't impressed by our pizzas. Our goal is to create delicious food to match our great ambiance, but it seems like in your opinion we're falling a little bit short. If you have any suggestions on how you think we could improve our pies, please let me know. Thank you for the feedback and I hope you'll give us another chance soon.

All the best,