“Great Beer, Great Food, Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of FM Smoke House - CLOSED

FM Smoke House
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups
Description: FM Smoke House is a full service scratch kitchen serving Texas comfort food inspired by our state's rural country roads. Our smoked and spicy favorites pair best with a local Texas craft beer or wine.
New Jersey
“Great Beer, Great Food, Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

After visitng several places in the Las Colinas area, I found myself back at FM smokehouse each night of my business trip. Why? It is classy without being unpretentious. The beer selection is amazing (40 beers on tap). The food is all about Texas smoke (try the chicken). People are a good mix and very friendly; even to us Yankees.

Visited November 2013

“Come here for great BBQ and Beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great service, phenomenal smoked chicken, wide range of Texas through Belgian beers. Come here when in the DFW area.

• Visited September 2013
Irving
“Never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Never again I will eat at this restaurant. Holy crab, what a rude service from both waitress and the so called general manager. I am sure they will be in business but not without my patronage. They didn't have meat (barbecue restaurant don't have brisket meat at 6 p.m.) are you kidding me? When ordered sausage and pulled pork they were absolutely cold, feels as they ve been sitting out since out from refrigerator. Waitress then have balls enough to charge me side dishes because it was disrupted.

Visited August 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Expect more for $15 BBQ...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went here for lunch recently and even though it was about 3/4 full, it probably took 10 to 15 minutes to get my order....probably not a bad thing at dinner, but at lunch, that needs to quicken up.

I got a brisket plate with 2 sides for I think $10 or $11 and a drink added $2 or so more Food tasted good- the brisket tasted fairly lean but still had a good flavor and had a little spicy kick. Cornmeal breaded okra was quite good too - the cornmeal taste added a lot of flavor to the okra. Sauce had a nice mix of sweet and hot and I give them a lot of kudos for that. All in all, the food was pretty good, but there just did not seem to be much of it. It's good and it also looks to have a very good beer selection, but the service at lunch needs to pick it up a little, and honestly, there should probably be more food for charging premium prices here.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank R W
Ohio
“Cheese Burger was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Service was great. I had a group of 13, each paying individually. It was no problem for the waitress. She was great.

Visited June 2013