“Good Indo-Chinese Food”

Inchin's Bamboo Garden
Ranked #118 of 592 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Good, tasty Indo-chinese food in the DFW area. I loved the Garlic Hakka Noodles and the Fried Rice...

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I like Chinese food and love indo-Chinese! But the thing about indo-Chinese is that you really need to know what you are doing to make the flavors come out just right. Else what you end up with is greasy noodles, Gravies that look like chemical effluent and a really bad taste in your mouth.
I did not have high hopes of finding indo-Chinese food in DFW - but when a restaurant calls itself INCHIN :) I was tempted.
We had Crispy chilli babycorn - hardly any chilli and very sour ; chilli garlic noodles - greasy and barely tasted garlicky :( and some manchurian curry - don't even get me started about it.
Anyway - 45 mins and $35 later ; the only thing we were glad about was that we would never have to go in again !!!

Only saving grace - service was good and servers were very polite

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is a cool place, nice decor using old wooden look doors and tables. Buttttt the food was mediocre, service was below average. I got three tiny, non-delicious egg rolls for $9.00. They were worse than frozen ones from the grocery store, they should be ashamed charging those prices considering the garbage they out in the plate. GO TO IN&OUT instead.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food is good but the manager kept giving us mean looks because we complained about the waitress taking our order wrong.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My friend and I went here, since we love Indian Chinese food. For appetizers we ordered Crispy Chili Baby Corn and Pan Fried Chili Paneer. These were great and the portions were large.

For entree I ordered Crispy Eggplant Chili Honey and this was way too sweet to be eaten with rice. It almost seemed like dessert. My friend ordered Devil’s Choice and she said it was alright.

The ambiance is great and the employees are very courteous.

The portions are large enough for the price you pay.