“Nice atmosphere and very goood Italian food.”
Review of i Fratelli Pizza

i Fratelli Pizza
Ranked #34 of 630 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Enjoyed the decor and the bar area is quite appealing.
They do a good job with large dinner parties, I hosted a couples baby shower in their private dining room.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

They have the best pizza ever! We love the Big Brother combination pizza with jalapenos & the Del Bianco pizza.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Good thin crust pizza and always delivered on time! Ingredients are fresh and the veggie pizza is very good

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at this location. I first ordered Marsala veal with broccoli. I didn't like the taste, so I got the chicken Parmesan. It was very salty but I dealt with it. The chicken was moist tho. I also, had the awesome gooey mozzarella sticks.
Plus, the moscato sparkly wine with my dinner.
The atmosphere was very quaint and elegant.
Next time, I will have to order something else. :-/
Maybe it will be better next time.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The food was delicious and affordable. If we lived in the area we would definitely come back often. Only suggestion is to get better lighting. The restaurant is very dark. Overall a very good restaurant!