“Great food and good service”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #157 of 629 Restaurants in Irving
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This restaurant recently underwent a major overhaul and apparently added quite a few items to the menu. I ordered the Tyson chicken tender and they were superb. My companion ordered the mushroom flatbread and loved it. The service was very good and the restaurant was comfortable and inviting. We also enjoyed a mini dessert or chocolate brownie and cheesecake. Just the right amount of sweet!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Very basic food. I had a pasta dish with meat sauce. The sauce was bland. The service was good. The food came out quickly and we received our bill timely also. This is a pretty typical chain restaurant.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We went here because we heard that the food was good. We ordered some appetizers including wings and the bacon wrapped steak kebabs. Both of them were good once we got our plates to be able to eat them...which took asking the waiter twice to get. The food was good but they forgot one meal. They did comp that one meal. The waiter messed up the meal that was supposed to be taken off the ticket and when I asked the waiter about it he said oh my manager should've told me that. When I asked to speak with a manager it took him a while to come in the place wasn't even that busy. After complaining about the service he said he talk to the waiter and then that was it. Will never go back there again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The drinks were very good and really cheap. (This is of course coming from a California girl use to paying ridiculous prices for craft beer and mixed drinks in downtown San Diego.) Food was decent because it is greasy bar food. Atmosphere is fun and perfect for sporting events on the big screens. Jukebox was broken when we went.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Boston's has good food, plenty of variety for a casual meal. Price, quality, & quantity make it a good value.