“Crispy Tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Phoenix, Arizona
“Crispy Tacos”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My first visit to Taco Casa was good, I would compare it to a few steps above the other major taco chain that has a bell :) The taco shell is the best part, it is so crispy and makes you want more and more! The best part was the service, they were quick, nice and always helpful. I would visit this place again when I want something good and inexpensive.

• Visited June 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Surprise!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

When one of my co-workers mentioned going to Taco Casa on Airport Freeway and then another co-worker made a joke about them being a cheap date,lol! The next day, I searched for this new munchie spot and Wow!

There is no shortage of Mex and Tex/Mex in Dallas/Ft.Worth. I was surprised at the freshness and lack of grease on the Taco's. As a matter of fact, my 20 year old picky eater and daughter noticed the same thing. Super kudo's to the 1.29(1.79 with cheese)Chili Burger and the wife's fave(Took it to her job, SURPRISE)the Super Taco!

Taco Casa was fresh, good and reasonably priced! Sit down or on the run...YES!

• Visited November 2012

Been to Taco Casa? Share your experiences!