“Excellent Food and Service”

Zeytin Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #34 of 575 Restaurants in Irving
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
West Monroe, Louisiana
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We wanted a restaurant close to the Omi Mandalay, since we had been out shopping all day and did not want to drive around Dallas looking for a place to eat, so we chose Zeytin. There was only two or three other couples there so it was nice and quiet. And the food was excellent. All four of us ordered something different and all were very pleased. I had some type of grilled lamb that I loved....and I usually don't like lamb! Also the fresh bake bread from the brick oven was awesome. If you are in the area please give Zeytin a try, you will be glad you did.

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Dallas
“Best turkish restaurant in Dallas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has amazingly delicious dishes. The doner kebab is my favorite. If you want to get a taste of all the savory meats they prepare order the Mixed Grill. It feeds two maybe three, and will not disappoint. The hummus and lentil soup are yummy too. I am now a regular and compared to other turkish restaurants in the DFW area, this one is the best.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ElBoriTraveler
Duncanville, Texas
“Excellent Turkish food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Being of Turkish descent and having lived in Turkey, this is one of the few places where I had excellent and authentic Turkish food within the US. Doner Kebap and Pita bread is fresh made. Coban salad was delicious as well as fresh brewed Turkish tea and baklava. Waitstaff was friendly and some were Turkish. I met the friendly owner as well. I'm definetely going back for more of the Doner Kebap or Adana Kebap and taking my friends with me.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Nilgun S
Dallas, Texas
“Savory defined”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Savory = lamb shank wrapped in eggplant. What a combination! Rice pilaf was of the Turkish variety, which I prefer over the ubiquitous basmanti. Paired it with a nice pinot noir. Nice décor, knowledgeable wait staff, friendly owner. Only problem was parking. Great find in same shopping strip as the Aloft Hotel.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Jack A
Portland, Oregon
“Salty but satisfy food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Service was slow and order was mixed up twice. But it was convenient to our hotel. Restuarant was least busy of all the ones in the complex.

Visited July 2013