“Good tasting and Large portions.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Red Lobster
Ranked #33 of 572 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
“Good tasting and Large portions.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

At first menu looked a bit pricey. But food was very good and portions huge. You will not leave hungry. Service was friendly and efficient.

Visited March 2014

Irving, Texas
“Great Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

The Irving, Texas Red Lobster lives up to it's reputation...Great Food...Great Service! The staff makes you feel right at home...without having to do the dishes!

Visited December 2013
Conroe, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrid Staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We went once for dinner and we are definitely not going back! Our waitress was stoic.. I mean she had no enthusiasm. We had eaten at the Aspen Creek across from them earlier and that was a 5-star experience compared to this!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Cocoa, Florida
“Great service! Friendly staff! Food was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

On my recent trip to Dallas we ate diner at this Red Lobster. I haven't been a fan in recent years but this restaurant changed my mind. The food was excellent. Our party ordered mixed drinks in which the bartender did not skimp on the alcohol and our waitress was absolutely wonderful! I wish I could remember her name we were there on a Friday december 27th around 8 pm. She was a beautiful African American lady with a great personality. Thank you for the experience.

“One doesn't go to a place like the Red Lobster for anything great.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went here without any expectations for a quick meal however the food was almost tasteless, the service was very ordinary as was the atmosphere. So I guess I did have some expectations after all and the Red Lobster failed to meet them.

• Visited October 2013