“Great”

Red Lobster
Ranked #45 of 588 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

best sea food,good customer service and the inside of the restaurant is just so nice.clean and all smilling faces

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I decide to eat hear for lunch since we had some time to kill before we could check in to the motel. Bad mistake the service was very slow and the food not very good and lacking. The plate looked like a kids plate. I had the stuff flounder and when they finally brought it there was no baked potato witch I all ways got. The rolls was when they came were like hush puppy's . The clam chowder was ok but after two spoonfuls it was gone. I know restaurants are trying to same money but I would have gladly paid a little more. Well this was the first time I had to go to whataburge to get full

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have been to this Red Lobster numerous times and each time has been the same. Great service, fantastic food. The wait staff have always been courteous, helpful, patient, and accommodating. The facility is very clean and spacious. We sometimes take elderly family members who are wheelchair bound and this facility has always gone out of their way to make their visit enjoyable.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Even with a 30 minutes table wait on a Friday night, the Lobster dish was great. The place is still charming from 1998 when I visited then to now in 2013. Very good service.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Literally dropped in for a beer and a pasta. There server was welcoming and friendly, advising of what I could have. I didnt want a huge meal, so was offered a half portion of pasta which I had with a salad. That was perfect as I know a full portion would have been way too much. I think it was lobster and shrimp pasta, and it was delicious! The bread rolls were super too - a perfect meal - for one alas!