Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsstayed hereupdated courtyardnice business centerhotel bistromarriott courtyardfront deskglobe life parkone nightrestful nightthe rental car centertexas heatlobby area isquick accessparking spotshort drivewould stay here againrestaurants within walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We stayed 1 night at this hotel and couldn't have been happier! Comfortable bed. Clean hotel. Good water pressure. Nice staff. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We stayed here for a couple nights on a business trip. What a great staff and very clean, well-maintained rooms! We also held a training event using their meeting space. The entire catering staff was very attentive and made sure everything went smoothly. This was the first of 20+ events we are holding this year so I had some extra nerves... and the Courtyard DFW Airport South made sure to keep me calm and had everything under control. Thanks to Lisa in sales and the whole front desk/catering/housekeeping crew there, we will definitely see you when in the Dallas area again! :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I got stuck in Dallas because all flights to Chicago got cancelled due to weather, and I called up and ended up staying here completely randomly.. however I am so glad I ended up at this location. The entire staff was full of the friendliest people I have ever met. They were so helpful, always answered with a smile.. Ashle downstairs at the bistro, as well as Jared (I think that was his name) the shuttle driver to the airport were extremely fun and friendly.

The room was very clean, and up-to-date. Wonderful property. I will definitely stay there the next time my flight gets cancelled (since I fly to Dallas every week). Too bad they aren't located in Plano or I'd be there every week!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2012

For anyone training at FlightSafety at DFW (or the competition I guess), this is a great location. You will be there in 7 minutes driving time with only two traffic lights. It's a standard Courtyard which isn't bad. It has the new lobby layout with a bistro. Breakfast, cooked to order, is included in many rates. All personnel are very courteous, and friendly. A special word of praise goes to the ladies that serve breakfast in the morning. From 6:00 AM when they open they are cheerful and make you start your day with a smile. The room layout is modern but the TV location makes it necessary to watch at an awkward angle while lying in bed. There are not a lot of restaurants nearby which is the only reason I didn't give it a 5 rating.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2012

On our way to the Dominican Republic, we chose Courtyard by Marriott on Valley View Lane based on their service to drop us off and pick us up at the airport. The room was very nice and clean ~ 2 queen beds for 4 of us. We rested well although we had to get up at 2:30am to get to the airport for a 5:00am flight. The staff members were VERY accommodating on delivering us to the airport AND with the pick up. It seemed like we only had to wait about 5 minutes!! Talk about SERVICE!!! The parking was FREE for staying the night with them ~ they allow a limited number of days for free parking (I believe it is 7 days). Nice friendly STAFF!!! I would definately recommend!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family