β€œDon't stay here unless you like filth.”

Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
Ranked #34 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Los Padres Forest, California
“Don't stay here unless you like filth.”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Smells like cigarettes, urinals and dog poop. Shuttle driver lied and had me wait for him outside in 100+ heat for an hour. I'll never return. It used to be acceptable, not anymore.

The breakfast is decent. It's next to walmart, but a scary neighborhood. At 11:30 I'm having tumbling happening in the room above me after asking for it to stop about 10 times. The ceiling has huge waves in the drywall that look dangerous, like flood damage.

Seriously don't stay here.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank KatMacP
44524, General Manager at Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide superior customer service. I am sorry we were not able to do that for you.

I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with exceptional service.

If I can provide any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-790-2262.

Ronny Whitworth
BW Irving Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
melbourne
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel is ageing but is very clean. the staff are helpful.We took their courtesy bus to the airport and left our car at the hotel for a week while we went on holiday for no charge then we where picked up from the airport in their courtesy bus on the way back. The breakfast is included in the price .

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank dors46
United States
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Nice place to stay staff very nice & helpful. Pool nice and clean. rooms are very spacious. Nice to relax after a long days work. Close to plenty of places to eat clos by the shuttle is nice and prompt.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I can't believe this place is even allowed to operate. This was the single worst night in a hotel I have ever experienced. I needed a place to stay after my flight got messed up. The first thing that made me uneasy is that all the doors faced outside rather than an interior corridor. Also, it is never a good sign when your room number on the door is written on a piece of tape. Obviously shady characters hanging around...this scared me out of sleeping at all being a single, petite woman. The room was so gross. Carpet was sticky, the shower smelled like a dirty locker room. There were beetles in the bathroom, little flies flying around, and a roach on the AC unit. The bed was the worst I have ever "slept" on. The only reason I even got in it was because the floors and sofa looked even worse. I could actually feel the springs on my back it was so thin, and saggy in the middle. I got up at 2:30 am and so glad my shuttle driver arrived early to pick me up for the airport!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Nelson083
44524, General Manager at Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport, responded to this review, July 3, 2014

Ronny
Guest Services
BEST WESTERN Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
Kerrville, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The lobby and the pool area are nice and thats about it. We were first given a room that smelled, poor lighting, and the bed looked so nasty. We were then given a different room that was a bit better and closer to the front. The beds were still not great but seemed to be clean. The bathroom needed some work but it might have had some newer carpet because the smell of it was all in the room which is not a good smell. We took the shuttle to the airport with no problem but when we returned and called for pickup it was a 45 min. wait and then we had to make 3 more stops. I saw the other reviews and they seemed happy with this place but we were not, and for sure would not stay here again in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cinnamon21
Wisconsin
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed here the night before flying back home. The staff was very helpful in picking up my husband at the airport rental car return that night (we had an early flight and wanted to be dropped off directlt at the gate the next morning) and again in the morning. The rooms were very spacious and clean. Pool area looked very nice but we did not use. Also great proximity to gas stations (for munchies and drinks!) and also several restaurants. We will definitely stay here again when we come to Dallas!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank MarciaMark
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We were stranded over night at DFW and needed a hotel. I had some extra points to use so I chose best western. Hotel was clean but bed was of the flintstone age. Breakfast was decent for the type of place. Transportation was great! Would return if necessary.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple