Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernsdfw airportirving mallshuttle servicewithin walking distancethe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay againmini fridgegas stationnice roomsix flagseasy accessnice stayhot breakfastone night staybusiness tripdallas area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We needed an inexpensive motel for one night and this place fit the bill. The room was clean, but somewhat outdated in decor. Very clean bathroom! Decent breakfast, but not the best coffee. Friendly clerk at checkin!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This hotel provides shuttle to and from the airport, they were very prompt and very pleasant. The front desk employees were very nice and helpful. The room was clean and centrally locate to all the things I needed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great, clean, nice morning breakfast hotel at great price, and great hospitality. Provides free transportation from and to DFW airport. Nearby convenience store, restaurants, gs station and shopping center.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Recently, my husband and I went to Dallas on vacation. He booked this hotel because it had suites, which we wanted. Upon arrival to Dallas, we got our rental car and set out for the hotel. It was far from spectacular when we pulled up. "are you sure this is the place you booked?, I asked. Unfortunately, it was. Inside the lobby we found a quaint and cute place. The staff was friendly...... she checked us in, gave us our keys, and handed us a receipt. I looked at it.... but wait...... the listed room rate was much LESS than the room rate we PRE-PAID for. I questioned her about this, stating we had booked and paid for a suite. She looked some things over on her computer, then said, she gave us the wrong room. She made some changes and gave us new keys and receipt. Ok, all is well..... right? Wrong. We opened the door to the suite and walked in...... to a room with a small living room, kitchenette, and bedroom.... except the bedroom had a pony wall separating it from the other rooms, and you had to go through the "bedroom" to get to the bathroom. The living room and bedroom both had TV's, just about back to back..... how could you even watch them at the same time (you couldn't). I called the front desk and said this was NOT acceptable. We booked a one bedroom suite, and this was not a one bedroom suite.... it had no wall. She said to me "oh.... you want a wall?" Yikes! Yes.... I want a wall to make a real one bedroom. (we were here for 4 nights) Once again I was off to the office so changes could be made. This time, she got it right. I opened the door to a nice big one bedroom suite that made sense. Although old and in desperate need of updating, it was functional and comfortable. We enjoyed the room for the time we were there. I don't think I would stay there again though. I am not sure if the room "mistakes" were deliberate or what, as the front desk gal seemed to know what she was doing. Buyer beware! As for the complimentary breakfast buffet.... they had the usual suspects, fruit, bagels, toast, donuts, juice, milk, coffee, tea... scrambled eggs and some meat, and you could make your own waffles. Decent spread. My beef came on the third morning when I got there about 1/2 hour before the end time. The scrambled eggs (which were great each previous day) were brown and crusty. You could see they had over-cooked in the pan before they were brought out. I asked the attendant if the were going to bring out some fresh eggs, and she said they were fresh.... recently made. I explained they were burnt and crusty, but she said they would not be making any more. yuck! No breakfast for me! Not a happy camper overall here.

Room Tip: make sure you specify what type of room you expect or they may put you in a room they might otherwise not be able to sell.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Good overall value. Good freeway access and many shops and restaurants nearby. Breakfast at the hotel is edible but boring - same stuff day-in day-out. Clean rooms, good cleaning crew. Nice lobby and dining area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business