Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
$445
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbest westernsdfw airportirving mallshuttle servicewithin walking distancethe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay againmini fridgegas stationnice roomsix flagseasy accessnice stayhot breakfastone night staybusiness tripdallas area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Traveled to Dallas for first ever visit. Purpose was to see Notre Dame play in Cowboy Stadium. Couldn't believe the quality of the hotel and the professional and willingness to help from the entire staff. I rarely recommend hotels, but I would definitely recommend this hotel. They shuttle you from airport, to dinner, and to the train station to get into either Dallas or Fort Worth. I was more than completely satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The front desk lady needs lessons in etiquette lessons. She answered several calls while I was standing there. She did not put them on hold and complete my check in. She completed their business first. Also, a resident came up to the counter and interrupted. This woman handled his business in the middle of our check in. She then assigned me a room that had a naked man in it that had not checked out. All of this make me feel like my business was not wanted.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hotel was clean and in a good location. Restaurants and a Walmart was right next door. I did like the clean remote thing they had as well.. I think all hotels should have that. The parking lot was not over crowded and was very clean as well... The internet was surprisingly fast unlike other hotels I've stayed. I think the room could have been a little more updated. I've stayed at an updated Best Western in Minneapolis and that one was very nice. The hotel was great for the price... I'll probably stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We have stayed at this Best Western numerous times in the last 4 years for family medical reasons and always found it to be pleasant and very accommodating to us. Not only is it close to our daughter's house, it is close to fast foods, family restaurants and Walmart. It is on a major highway making it easy to get to but the road noise is not disturbing in the rooms. It may not be real fancy but we have always found our rooms clean. We don't use many of the amenities because we don't need them. The internet has worked and the free hot breakfast is good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a nice hotel with many restaurants, gas, quick marts and a awl-mart all in walking distance. Within a mile there restaurants that would meet everyones tastes, including a sushi bar. We did not use the hotel shuttle although there is one available, but the drive to DFW was easy access from the hotel. Staff was friendly and professional and we had no noise issues. There were some indications that the hotel was going through renovations or recently had, not implying a mess, just a few things you might come across on a punch list that were yet to be completed. I would have no problem recommending this hotel to other potential guests and the price was more than reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business