Motel 6 Dallas - Ft Worth Airport North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsclean bedwifi servicecheck in was easyfront desk personneloutdoor poolan early flightcarpetairportdallas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My friend and I recently stayed at Motel 6 before an early morning flight. The hotel seemed a little cold and the attendant was really informal with us. The room itself was updated, but the A/C was not working properly, so there was a lot of noise all night on top of the hollowness of the room which reverberated every sound. It also sounded like someone was pounding on the desk throughout the night, needless to say I got very little sleep.

This area of DFW is not the safest and there is construction everywhere. The street that normally takes you straight to remote parking is closed, so be prepared to take the highway around to get to the airport.

Maybe the location of the room was just not good, but I would definitely skip this place if you're planning on staying more than one night.

Room Tip: Stay on one of the higher floors if you don't want to hear the noise from the front desk.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank CrystalMBA
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Clean, functional room which I used for a one night layover. The hotel is close to DFW, though my GPS had a little trouble finding it due to road construction at the airport. It's in a cluster of budget-priced hotels. Completely adequate.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank TwinsFanInOz
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The recently updated rooms were a pleasant surprise. It's a no-frills hotel, and you know what you're getting when you book it! If you don't, then that's probably your fault...not the hotel's.

The room was clean and modern. The hot water took quite a while to warm up, but it was fine once it did!
The front desk clerk was very friendly, which was a welcome change from some grumpy front desk personnel we've encountered at different hotels late in the evening.

The main lobby could use a little sprucing up, but, for the price, we had no complaints!

The airport shuttle was on time in the morning and friendly. They offer the first 4 nights of parking for FREE here. Excellent value for the money!!!

All in all, it was exactly what we needed before flying out the next morning!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank InOurHappyPlace
Reviewed March 19, 2013

First time I ever stayed in a motel 6. And had to stay in dallas for a layover for my flight the next day. This was a great choice. I couldn't complain about the price, the room was pretty good, only problem I had was the people who were staying in the room above me, but otherwise the place was clean. I got in late so they had menu's of places to order in from which were a good choice. They even had a shuttle to the airport which was on time. All in all, if I ever have to go back to dallas to overnight I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank ALLENOVERtheplace
Reviewed March 18, 2013

If you want a hotel experience don't stay here. But if you want a great price for a clean room, friendly staff, and feeling safe coming in late at night its a good deal. Plenty of hot water. Internet is decent although it will kick you out if you stream very long on Netflix. I appreciated that they gave me a late check out do to a flight cancelation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business