“Great flavors, decent prices,”
Review of Italian Cafe

Italian Cafe
Ranked #16 of 597 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Italian Cafe is your local family restaurant specializing in fresh, authentic Italian cuisine. For a taste of Italy, visit Italian Cafe
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant features standard Italian food with several different pasta options. The food and the dressings were great. The house wine was reasonable and reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I spent 3 weeks in Las Colinas for work in Jan/Feb 2013. I had found the Italian Cafe at the end of my last trip and vowed to return. I ended up eating hear multiple times each week and soon started to feel like one of the locals.

The food is great, the service friendly and efficient and I was soon recognised by Victor and Harry the two owners who made me feel welcome and valued.

This is the local Italian place you wish was next door to your home. Great food, great atmosphere and well priced. They even made a travelling Australian feel very welcome on Super Bowl Sunday.

1  Thank Terryl-55
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My co-worker and I decided to try Italian Cafe today and were pleasantly surprised with the quick "lunch line" service style, friendly employees, and simple yet tasty fare. They seem to do a bustling business but don’t let a long line turn you away, it moves along very quickly and you will have plenty of time to sit down and enjoy a hot lunch. To avoid the line come before noon, or after 12:45.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Good happy hour...I think the beer is $3 for happy hour. Huge 18" pizza for $15-20 depending on toppings. Easily enought for three people. Dined there several times...everything was good.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

At first glance, it looked more like a little bar that would serve some second rate food to get you to buy a drink. When we received our food, my whole attitude changed. It was some of the best Italian food I've experienced. It wasn't soaking in oil like so many Italian eateries, and the Italian sausage is addicting. Fabulous!

Been to Italian Cafe? Share your experiences!