“Unexpected stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Midland
“Unexpected stay”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I was scheduled to fly out of DFW to Detroit for Thanksgiving, and because of weather I went early w no reservations and came across this hotel. Check in was simple, beds were so comfy, front desk was helpful, & when I didn't have toothpaste they did. Breakfast wasn't great but it was convenient to the airport. I would definitely stay here again! Thanks for helping w my holiday panic!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hello Candace W, thank you so much for taking time out of your important day to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. I will pass your wonderful remarks to our whole team. We always love to hear from our guests and especially like when they have a great stay. Thank you very much and from everyone at Super 8 DFW North, have a Great Holiday Season!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This hotel is great! The rooms and the hallways were clean and nice, the beds were really comfortable, the food was good, the customer service was excellent. For what I paid, this hotel exceeded every expectation that I had. This is my number one hotel in Dallas and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Hello Coreyp21, thank you for leaving us such a glowing review on TripAdvisor. Your kind words will be passed on to our whole team. It is so exciting for me to hear when a guest absolutely enjoyed their stay with us. We cannot wait to host you again, I hope we can provide an even better stay next time. Thank you very much and have a great Holiday Season!
Travelers also viewed these Irving hotels
Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Sleep Inn DFW Airport
Sleep Inn DFW Airport
#41 of 77 in Irving
Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites
Extended Stay America - Dallas - DFW Airport N.

Been to Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North

Property: Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North
Address: 4770 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX 75063-2304
Location: United States > Texas > Irving
#1 Green Hotel in Irving
#3 Best Value Hotel in Irving
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Dfw/North Hotel Irving