“Nice hotel for travelers”

Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North
Ranked #51 of 77 Hotels in Irving
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had a cancelled flight while traveling to a pacific island, this Super 8 handled the situation perfectly. After being extremely frustrated at the the airport, I called in a room and had a shuttle pick me up. The shuttle was on time and when I got to the hotel I was surprised, This place was great. I did not have breakfast but the room was amazing and the business center was perfect.

Room Tip: Third floor is nice.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Hello George L, thank you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. We try to make all guests feel at home when they are staying with us. Customer service is on the top of our core values, we thank you for enjoying your stay.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I´ve only stayed one night in the Hotel and it was clean and quiet. The personal was very friendly and helpfull. My room had a new bed and i had a good night and the Food from the Restaurant was very good, I can recommend the Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Hello Martin B, thank you very much for taking time out of your busy day and leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us, we are always trying to keep the hotel stacked with the latest amenities. I hope you had a great trip and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed here on a layover during a family trip. What a great place to stay, the room was very comfortable and well appointed. The folks working there were very friendly. This hotel is the best budget hotel we have stayed at.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is fly in or out of DFW.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Hello James D, thank you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. I am excited that you enjoyed your stay and hope you choose us again very soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed here because we had a very early flight. I honestly don't think I would stay here again. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable but there was no hot water. I couldn't even shower and didn't have time to call the front desk. We were in room 223. I feel like I threw $65.00 away!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Hello Crystal C, thank you for your recent stay and for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. I am very sorry about your experience with the hot water. Please rest assured that this is not the norm and I have made sure all water heaters are checked and up to date. Please allow us to host you again and if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us directly. Thank you!