All reviews room was clean shuttle service biscuits and gravy close to the airport early flight waffles great bed continental breakfast free shuttle boiled eggs wake up call other hotels third floor flat screen tv next morning would stay again dfw
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The employees were very helpful and accommodating. Close to the airport without the airport cost. The room was clean, comfortable king bed, internet in room, and flat screen tv. Within the last couple months I have stood at the Hilton,Sheraton and Super 8 BEAT THEM BOTH. Expensive does not stand for better. Free breakfast and wifi alone makes a difference compare to competition that both had to be paid for... Hands down Great Job.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Hello Misael T, thank you for your fantastic comments about us on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to hear your were happy with your stay and we hope to host you again very soon. Thank you for your patronage and please do not hesitate to contact us directly for any questions or concerns.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Dallas for the nascar race on Saturday. We arrived at the hotel saturday afternoon. We were greeted by a lovely young lady from australia who was quick to check us in. Our room was very nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable. This was our first stay here and I must say I am very impressed. I usually try to stay at a Super 8 location when traveling as I am never disappointed in the quality of the stay and this time exceeded my expectations. The rooms were quiet - which surprised me seeing as how everyone was in town for the race and can be quite a rowdy bunch :-) And the breakfast the next day was amazing...waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, bacon and sausage as well as a variety of cold cereals, fruit and yogurts...The location is central to everything and they have a free shuttle to the airport (which we did not use)...We will definately be staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Hello Idb25, thank you for your wonderful comments on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We believe cleanliness and comfort are key to a great stay, and it excites me that we met your needs. Please do not hesitate to call us directly for any questions or concerns and we can't wait to host you again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times for business trips. It is very convenient and priced nice. King-size beds are superb and feel great. Internet is very fast. TVs are huge. A very nice relaxing place to stay that is close to the airport AND affordable. I will stay here again for sure. Breakfast is above average as well. Great coffee.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello DAK885, thank you for taking time out of your important day and sharing your thoughts. Our internet is setup with the most recent technologies and I am excited to hear its working great. Thank you for your continued patronage and I hope you come back and visit very soon!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed here with my wife and two kids (9 and 6) for one night on the way into Texas and one night two weeks later on the way back out. I'm inclined to agree with the last couple of reviews: it's conveniently located; they have a free shuttle to and from the airport (do take the hotel's phone number with you and they'll pick you up from the terminal); the staff were friendly and helpful; room was immaculately clean and kitted out with a fridge and a big TV; breakfast was generous and the coffee good. Two drawbacks were that 1) it's a bit noisy, due of course to the nearby freeway and airport and 2) dinner is likely to involve a pizza or something similar being delivered to your room as the area is, as you'd expect, not exactly restaurant heaven. If you're after a good value place to stay for a night when using DFW airport, I would certainly recommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Good Day Jerry_Nineacres, thank you for your wonderful comments on TripAdvisor. I will pass on your comments to my team. We strive to keep our hotel in the best shape possible and having a guest feel at home is our goal. Thank you for choosing Super 8 DFW NORTH and I hope you allow us to host you again very soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Rather than staying at the Gaylord during a recent convention, I stayed here. Great move! Even with construction the drive was less than 15 minutes to the Gaylord and I stayed 3 nights for less than the cost of 1 at the Gaylord.

Room was way more spacious than expected. Fridge and microwave nice. And breakfast, though basic, met my needs - eggs, bacon and 24-hour coffee.

Took a while to get the hang of the 1-way roads - bring your GPS!

Room tip: I was in rm 205 - not bothered by freeway at all (which is rare for me!).
Date of stay: March 2013
1  Thank Pammygib
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Hi Pammygib, I hope you're having a wonderful day. Thank you for taking time out of your important day to leave us some kind words on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear your enjoyed your stay at Super 8 DFW North, and even happier that you were able to get a good nights sleep. Thank you for your patronage and I hope you allow us to host you again very soon. Thank you again!