$94
$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$84
$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$65
$59
$79
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
$98
Hyatt.com
$163
$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$99
$94
$96
$87
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$466
$385
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyshuttle serviceclose to the airportgreat bedearly flightcontinental breakfastfree shuttleother hotelsan overnight stayyogurtstayed nightsthird floornext morningdfwmotelrefrigerator
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Rather than staying at the Gaylord during a recent convention, I stayed here. Great move! Even with construction the drive was less than 15 minutes to the Gaylord and I stayed 3 nights for less than the cost of 1 at the Gaylord.

Room was way more spacious than expected. Fridge and microwave nice. And breakfast, though basic, met my needs - eggs, bacon and 24-hour coffee.

Took a while to get the hang of the 1-way roads - bring your GPS!

Room Tip: I was in rm 205 - not bothered by freeway at all (which is rare for me!).
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pammygib
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Hi Pammygib, I hope you're having a wonderful day. Thank you for taking time out of your important day to leave us some kind words on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear your enjoyed your stay at Super 8 DFW North, and even happier that you were able to get a good nights sleep. Thank you for your patronage and I hope you allow us to host you again very soon. Thank you again!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I came to Dallas for an extended weekend and am thoroughly pleased that I chose this Super 8 location. Not many frills, but it had everything I needed. Hot breakfasts in the mornings, hot water in the shower and a nice bed to sleep in. The ease of the location, just off John Carpenter Fwy made it perfect for me. Would definitely stay there again if I'm in the area.

Room Tip: The ceilings are vaulted on the third floor. Makes the room feel much bigger.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank sm643gdp
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Hello WI Joel, thank you for taking time out of your important day and leaving us a great review on TripAdvisor. We strive to keep our hotel in the best condition and keep it as clean as possible. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and would consider allowing us to host you again. Thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact us directly for any questions or concerns.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Even after reading the reviews I was still slightly skeptical. Only stayed for one night as I needed a hotel close to DFW Airport. This hotel was great. And not just the price. The staff was friendly and nice. The hotel was well kept and clean. The room was a great size. It was the King suite so plenty room for one person. The room was clean and furniture was nice. Bathroom was in good condition and spacious. Breakfast was good as well. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a couch, chose a Suite.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank kbj379

Hello Kbj379, thank you for leaving us awesome feedback on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our accommodations and breakfast. Great experiences like yours are the reason we strive to keep our hotel in the best condition. Thank you for your patronage and I hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Great rate ! Super clean. Decor tasteful. bed super comfy. all amenities ...coffee -refrigerator-hair dryer-iron and ironing board all in room . Mike at the front desk very kind-helpful-considerate. I recommend this place .

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Planecookie
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Hello Planecookie, I appreciate you taking time out of your important day and leaving us some kind words on TripAdvisor. I am excited to hear you absolutely enjoyed your stay at our Super 8. I will pass on your comments to Mike and the whole team. Thanks again!