All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyshuttle serviceclose to the airportgreat bedearly flightdecent breakfastfree shuttleother hotelsan overnight stayyogurtstayed nightsthird floorfree breakfastflat screen tvnext morningdfw
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The bed was comfortable,the room was clean and check in was friendly and efficient.Got a bargain price online as I was only going to be there for an overnight with an early morning flight out.There is shared hotel shuttle service which was timely,especially for my 5:30 AM pickup.There is no restaurant nearby but I was able to order from one of the menus provided for a delivery restaurant.It was perfect for my needs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Hello Clozlady, thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us some feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed our accommodations and hope that you allow us to host you again soon. Thanks for your patronage and have a great day!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is "airport row" and all the other hotels had reviews that included the words, "bed bugs." This one didn't. And rightfully so. Very clean, updated hotel, convenient location, VERY nice full breakfast, friendly staff, and relatively quiet. Pillow-top mattresses were like sleeping in a fluffy cloud of puppies.
They also offer an airport shuttle.
Here's a little secret I've noticed too: If you are checking ahead on tripadvisor, you are probably also booking your hotel a good deal ahead of most people who would stay at a place like this. Which means you'll get the better room(s). I booked mine about a month out, and was in the very first room, closest to the front desk and front doors. That can't be a bad thing.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Good Day Wigginsamerica, thanks for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. As you stated there are so many hotels in the DFW area, I thank you for choosing Super 8 DFW NORTH. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our accommodations. Our mattresses are top of the line and I will pass on your kind words to the whole team. Thank you again, and do not hesitate to contact us directly for any questions or concerns.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed three nights mid February. One of the best Super 8 motels out there. Clean, cheery place with pleasant staff. My bed was terrific even though I had to "hop up" to get into it. Complimentary breakfast is similar to other chains and the area to eat in is very small but that didn't seem to be a problem. Fitness center equipment is cheap and needs to be replaced. As an airport hotel, I need to caution guests needing shuttle service from DFW that they will be told it will take 30-45 minutes for the shuttle to arrive. The longest wait time I have ever heard. So I didn't wait and spent $20 on a cab. Really no place to eat nearby with the exception of a Whataburger at the gas station a few blocks away and a Subway and Denny's on the other side of the freeway.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DavidPortland

Hello DavidPortland! I hope you are having a great day, and thank you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear your kind words about our Super 8. I do apologize for the shuttle service wait time and hope you allow us to host you again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was a bit reluctant to book this room through priceline but the rave reviews piqued my interest enough to "try it for a night" before a flight out of DFW. I was pretty happy with the room and the service.

This is a basic place to stay, no real frills but it's clean, bright and cheery. There's a continental breakfast- again basics- and a small business center, but they all met the needs. Our room had a refrigerator and microwave. There aren't many places visible from the hotel for eating, however there are many places that do deliver. There's also a shuttle to the airport. Staff was very helpful, friendly and efficient.

A hint- this is the north of the airport, car rentals are at the south end of the airport, however it was very easy to find. We were at the car rental within 10 minutes in the morning before our flight.

I probably would choose another location for an extended stay, however this would be ok for longer than the night if you planned ahead meal-wise. No complaints!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is less noisy
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Good Day Enternamehere! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you gave us a chance and that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your comments on to our whole team. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013