“abdurahman”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“abdurahman”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

super8n of dfw/ ia have been there for three night s from 3-6. on february. i enjoyed the breakfast. the quite and clean hotel and people were nice. and professinal inculidng the cleaning the house keeping ladies
thanks

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hello Haroun A! Thank you for leaving us a review today. Your kind words will be shared with the team. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We had to catch a VERY early flight out of DFW. All we needed was a clean, inexpensive place to spend the night. This Super 8 met those requirments.

We chose this motel over other options because they offered a shuttle that could get us to DFW at 3:45 AM.

Too bad we had to leave so early. It would have been nice to have tried the breakfast!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Vesler
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Hello Vesler, thanks for leaving us some comments on TripAdvisor. I am glad our hotel was able to meet your needs for the flight lay over. I hope next time you are in the area you allow us to host you. I would like to inform you that our breakfast is always being changed and we offer healthy options to go with all the goodness of a breakfast!
WEST PYMBLE NA
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I've stayed at quite a few Super 8's over the years and must say this is certainly one of the better ones. It's an airport hotel so naturally is very close to the massive Dallas airport, the only knock I have is it's really far awat from downtown dallas and there is nothing around the hotel if you were stuck. I extended my hire car so I wouldn't be trapped for 8 hours whilst waiting for my flight, but if I'm fair I can't hold this against the hotel.....

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Hello Craig M, thank you for taking time out of your dar and leaving us some feedback. I am happy to hear our Super 8 is one of the better ones you have stayed at. We all wish to see you back soon and please do not hesitate to call us directly for any questions or concerns. Thanks again!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed here during my recent visit to Dallas. I was visiting relatives during the holiday with my family. The hotel is GREAT! I had no issues and was actually very surprised when I entered the lobby. House keeping was absolutely perfect. Our stay was very peaceful and the beds were nothing short of amazing.
Arpan was great at handling our check in and even had a cup of coffee waiting for us on our way out.

If you're flying or driving into DFW I highly recommend this hotel. This is a great hotel for a great price!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Hello Carla W, thank you for leaving us some wonderful comments on TripAdvisor. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope the coffee was to your liking! We offer some of the best beds on the market and we enjoy keeping the hotel as clean as possible. Please allow us to host you again real soon!
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have never stayed in a Super 8. I have always been afraid it would be a roach motel. I took the reviews to heart and was very surprised at how nice the hotel was. I even filled out the card to compliment them on their facilities. What I didn't know at the time was that the manager is a THIEF. My son, a Marine, was on leave. I made the reservation for New Years Eve so that we would be close to the airport for an early a.m. flight. I was charged via the internet for the room. $68 dollars. At the time of check in, my card was taken, which I understood in case of incidentals. There were no incidentals and upon arriving home, the manager had charged me unther $40.09. The internet company contacted him and he said he would have to talk to me and get my card number for the reimbursement. I called every day for a week and he begin by trying to convince me it was a parking charge. I advised him that my vehicle was only there from 8:30 that night to 6:30 that morning, the time we were sleeping. He then said EVERY time I called that he would check into it and call me back. HE NEVER called me back. I have since called the corporate office and left the matter with them. I hope I get my $40.00. This was my first and last time for this joint. Shame on you DJ, I work hard for my money.

Room Tip: Unless you want to spend a premium for Super 8. Beware of DJ, the THIEF
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Hello Sindy M, thank you for you for choosing Super 8 DFW during your recent visit. I would like to apologize for this misunderstanding. Your credit card will show the total amount charged transferred back to you on Jan. 10, 2013. During check out the manager mistakingly charged you as a walk-in guest because of wrong information entered by another front desk agent. I have spoke to both the manager and front desk agent to make sure something like this does not happen again. Please accept our apology and have a great year!
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here for 3 days while on a business trip and was very pleased with the room. It was nice and large and the furnishings were pretty "upscale" for such a reasonably priced property. I always give a hotel an extra star if I say "wow" when I open the door, and that's exactly what I did on this one! The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spacious with nice sized towels. It was quiet too even though it's very near DFW airport. I was actually working in Southlake on this trip and drove right by the Super 8 in Southlake because they would not offer a discount equal to what I paid at this location. It was only a few miles down the road, so if you need to stay around Southlake and want to save money, I recommend looking into this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tammi F
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Good day Tammi F, thank you for leaving us a wonderful review. I am glad you chose Super 8 DFW north for your recent visit. Your reaction of "WOW" is exactly what we hoped for! Thank you for patronage and I hope you allow us to be your host the next time you are in town. Thank you again!
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I neded a one night accommodation, near DFW, with a shuttle, and inexpensive. This was the one. I did call to make a reservation, and the night employee said they were full. I went on line, got an excellent price, and made the reservation. The breakfast was excellent, the guest room was very comfortable. I definitely would stay here again! The shuttle to the airport was prompt and relialable.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor, very pleased.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Jill D
MicrotelFW, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Hello Jill D, thank you for taking time out your important day and leaving us feedback on TripAdvisor. I am excited to hear you enjoyed our accommodations and breakfast. Thank you for your patronage and we wish to see you again very soon!