All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyshuttle serviceclose to the airportgreat bedearly flightdecent breakfastfree shuttleother hotelsan overnight stayyogurtstayed nightsthird floorfree breakfastflat screen tvnext morningdfw
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I neded a one night accommodation, near DFW, with a shuttle, and inexpensive. This was the one. I did call to make a reservation, and the night employee said they were full. I went on line, got an excellent price, and made the reservation. The breakfast was excellent, the guest room was very comfortable. I definitely would stay here again! The shuttle to the airport was prompt and relialable.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor, very pleased.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jill D
MicrotelFW, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Hello Jill D, thank you for taking time out your important day and leaving us feedback on TripAdvisor. I am excited to hear you enjoyed our accommodations and breakfast. Thank you for your patronage and we wish to see you again very soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Should have known Super 8, it's what you pay for....booked on-line for $67 since stay would only be for about 7 hours. Overnight hotel, near airport, waiting for connecting am flight. Upon arrival at airport, called number listed on our reservations (several times). It took an hour and 15 minutes for shuttle to pick us up, kept saying "it's on it's way". Beds were nice, but thin walls. Heard people upstairs, walking around, till about 3am. Restuarant delivery available(mostly pizza) but there was not anything within walking distant to get anything to eat at 10pm. Many, many hotels to chose from in same area. post note: Shuttle was available in am, but runs to between several hotels. Had one other stop to make before heading to airport. Glad we left earlier than planned to account for the "what if's". Not like I like to travel.

Room Tip: Book third floor(top), because of the noise from floor above. Think I would go ahead and pay a little more for a shuttle you could count on, and amenities other hotels offer.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
MicrotelFW, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Hello Molly10_10, thank you for taking time out of your day and leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. I am truly sorry for the wait time on the shuttle service, it is a third party company that provides service to most of the hotels in the area. I see that you gave us 4 stars on sleep quality so I am glad you had a nice rest. Thanks again!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

This was a great place to stay at a great price. I will stay here again for sure. The bed was very comfortable and my room was quiet. The breakfast was nice and the shuttle service was on time for the airport. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012
Arpan P, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Hello Melodyjoy66, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to leave us some feed back. I am very happy you enjoyed out accommodations and we wish to host you again soon. Thanks for choosing Super 8 DFW North!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We went for a mini vacation. I choose this hotel based on other reviews. I was very impressed with the service at the hotel, shuttle from Airport and back. I have to agree with many others the bed was magnificent it was so comfortable that I didn't want to come home and sleep on my bed. Can beat the price in was well worth each penny that I spent.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
MicrotelFW, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Hello Martha M! Thank you for leaving us some feedback on TripAdvisor, and yes, Go Cowboys! I love that you enjoyed our beds and accommodations. We strive to have the best bedding so that our guests can have the best possible rest. Thank you again and please do not hesitate to contact us directly when you are in town again.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I recently stayed at the Super 8 in DFW North and had a great time. I cannot complain about anything. The service was great, the room was clean and I felt like I was at a top of the line hotel. My room came equip with a microwave, refrigerator,and flat screen television. Even though I was on a tour, during my nights and early mornings at the hotel, I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and pleasant attitude of the employees.

Room Tip: My room was on the 2nd floor. No noise and great view .
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
MicrotelFW, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Hello Brigitte J, thank you for leaving us some feedback on TripAdvisor. I am so happy you enjoyed our hotel. We strive to keep the rooms clean and as up to date as possible. We recently upgraded to top of the line internet service and hardware. Please do not hesitate to call us directly on your next visit. We are excited for the chance to host you again!