$108
$131
$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
$90
$86
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$93
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$117
$87
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$111
$89
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$66
$60
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyshuttle serviceclose to the airportgreat bedearly flightcontinental breakfastfree shuttleother hotelsan overnight stayyogurtstayed nightsthird floornext morningdfwmotelrefrigerator
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I stayed here after a family member recommended the hotel. I have stayed at different hotels in this area. This will be the hotel I will stay at from now on. We loved the rooms, best sleep we have had. Breakfast is great. We got dropped at the airport by the hotel shuttle.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
MicrotelFW, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. We can't say thank you enough for taking the time to share the details of your recent visit with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are honored that you would allow us to host you again.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

The shuttle service worked great. The hotel is in a class by itself. I was checked in with warmth and the person was very knowledgable. The rooms are very modern, very well appointed. Loved everything about the room specialy the clean comfortable bed. The moriong breakfast was nice. I would expect to pay lot more for the hotel, when in Town I will be here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Hello Joan G, thank you for writing your kind comments on TripAdvisor. I am very glad you enjoyed our brand new rooms, a lot of work was put in to making the room look as great as possible. I will let everyone know of your comments. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Ok, I don't write review often but I feel like I must share my experience. I am usually disappointed by the price to quality ratio of hotels. I was REALLY impressed with this hotel and its management. Not only the value was unexpected, but it actually beats in many aspects most fancy hotels that I stay at for work that are at least 4 times the price. The rooms are very clean, very nice looking. The furniture belongs to a higher class of hotel. I booked at the last minute online on kayak.com and I must have had a special rate, because for $38 total, I could not believe my eyes. The room had a fridge and microwave, the bed was very comfortable, the curtains are thick so you can sleep in. You get free internet, free breakfast, free airport shuttle. The flat screen TV is very large, playing movies continuously. I didn't hear a noise at night. Now, read this. I slept so well that I missed the breakfast time. The courteous lady who was cleaning up the tables brought me to the kitchen where I could take whatever I wanted, plugged all the machines for me. Wow. Now other Super 8 are probably not like that. When I landed, I didn’t have the number of the hotel with me and I had to call another one listed at the airport to check for the shuttle (the one on the south side). The receptionist was very rude and could not give me the phone number of the hotel and just hung up on me. So the management makes a big difference. I feel that the management of this hotel has done everything they could to make it an amazing value.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
MicrotelFW, Director of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you for staying with Super 8 DFW Airport NORTH and for taking the time to post a review. We are very excited to hear your comments and would love to host you again soon. All of your kind words will be passed on to team members across our hotel. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the night before an early flight out of DFW. The room was very clean and spacious and we got a great deal! I rated the service poor because when we arrived in our room their was no iron, but an ironing board. I called the front desk and asked them where I could locate the iron. I was told they would call me back in 5 minutes, I never received a call back. The lobby wasn't busy when we arrived, so I felt like the service was a little poor. There is a free shuttle service, it says "24 hours" but we were told it starts at 4am - I'm not sure if that's just when the shift starts or what, so if you have an early flight you may want to consider checking with the hotel before booking a room. Due to us leaving the hotel around 5 am we weren't able to try out their continental breakfast. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank laceyworks

Good Day Laceyworks, thank you for staying at Super 8 DFW NORTH and for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your feedback and I would like to apologize for the experience you have encountered with our Front Desk, as this is not our service culture. Please be assured that I have followed up with housekeeping about irons. The shuttle service we hire is indeed 24 hours, so I will get in contact with them to see what the issue was. I happy you enjoyed our renovated rooms and cannot wait for you to come back and try our breakfast!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

The Super 8 DFW/North offers a low price for their accommodations but do not be lured in thinking you are receiving the best lodging value. While the rooms are reasonably clean the interior and exterior public spaces of the property are at best somewhat shabby in appearance. Throughout the night the rattling noise from the air conditioner was only over powered by the sound of the noisy persons occupying the parking lot beneath my room window. In addition the advertised free continental breakfast is an assortment of stale bagels, Danishes, watery orange juice and a make-it-yourself waffle. Most disappointing is the advertised free parking. Most persons who use this property do so in order to park and access the free shuttle service to DFW airport. Although the shuttle service is free the Super 8 will charge you $5 per day to leave your car in the parking lot while you are away from the property. Ultimately this additional $5 per day parking charge will raise the price of your final bill to what you would pay at near by hotels with nicer accommodations, more appetizing breakfast fare, free shuttle service, and actual free parking while you are traveling.

I certainly will not book this property again as a better value for a similar price can be found at neighboring properties.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tltalbert
MicrotelFW, Director Of Operations at Super 8 by Wyndham Irving/DFW Apt/North, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

Thank you for choosing Super 8 DFW Airpot NORTH during your recent visit. We have worked diligently to absolutely renovate our property from top to bottom. I do apologize that our accommodations were not to your liking. Our breakfast area is the last to be renovated and a new Super breakfast is coming shortly. As you stated parking is free while a guest stays but we charge a fee when patrons leave their automobiles onsite while they fly out of town. I assure you that the air-conditioner will be fixed and all your critiques will be taken back to my staff.