“Great Room, Great Price”

Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North
Ranked #47 of 77 Hotels in Irving
GreenLeadersSilver level
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Great Room, Great Price”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Very impressed for such a great value. Rooms very clean, spacious and modern. Equipped with mini fridge and microwave. Free complimentary breakfast, ranging from make your own waffles, cereals, muffins, hard boiled eggs and much much more. Even though considerable hwy construction is going on in the area, hotel was easy to find. Will highly recommend to anyone and will visit again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
MicrotelFW, Director of Operations at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments and for taking the time to post them on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to everyone on the team. We thank you for your patronage and hope you host you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Silver Creek, Georgia, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This was my 2nd stay at this Super 8. Both stays were great. Rooms very clean. (and smelled good) Bathroom very clean. This trip the night manager let me borrow his iPad charger. Very accommodating. Price is cheaper than most. Call hotel for price. I have stayed at the other Super 8 closer to the airport but like this one better... And this one is cheaper and right at the airport!

• Stayed March 2012
MicrotelFW, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Hello Melissa W, thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and glad you noticed our cleanliness. We truly appreciate your feedback and please be assured that I have forward your comments to the team. Thank you for being loyal to Super 8 DFW Airport NORTH and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Castries, St. Lucia
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Clean, spacious rooms. Good complimentary breakfast including a waffle maker. My room also included a mini fridge and microwave which I didn't request but was very happy to find. Prompt check-in and complimentary shuttle service. Great for just about $50!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank SanityJ
MicrotelFW, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Thank you for staying with Super 8 DFW AIRPORT NORTH and for taking the time to post a review. We are happy to hear that you both enjoyed your stay and we look foward to serving you again in the near future.
Fairfield, Texas USA
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I chose this hotel mainly based on the rate of $50/night. I had a late night flight into DFW and knew I'd only need the room for a few hours before heading home. The room was roomy, clean and quiet. The room-darkening window coverings were much appreciated as they allowed me to sleep in rather than being disturbed by the morning light. Also, the room was quiet. The maids were already at work on the floor when I left the room, but I had not heard them at all.

The wait at the airport for the shuttle was longer than I would have liked, but the hotel utilizes a 'community shuttle' service that also services a number of other hotels - so not certain that's entirely the hotel's responsibility.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank charlener
Good Day Charlener, thank you for staying at Super 8 DFW AIRPORT NORTH and for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will pass on your compliments to our housekeeping team and all appropriate staff members.
Montrose, Colorado
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I had a VERY early flight out of DFW. Booked this hotel because it was $50, and did not expect much, but needed a short stay place to stay to catch my flight. I was pleaseantly surprised! I have read that it was recently renovated. True. The room I stayed in on the 3rd floor was great. Obviously recently renovated. I got somewhat of a suite. Couch, desk, etc. Very nicely appointed, very comfortable bed. No complaints at all. Could maybe use a flat screen TV to make it really exceptional, but I could not believe how nice this was for the price. Have no idea if all of the rooms are the same, but mine was very nice. Can not speak more highly of the hotel in the case in which I stayed.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank travelbrad_2000
MicrotelFW, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North, responded to this review, February 20, 2012
Good day travel brad_2000, thank you for taking time and posting a review. We are thankful you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Indeed, we have gone through a complete renovation. As to your TV suggestion, all rooms have been given 42inch flat screens.

Thank you again for your patronage and we hope to host you again soon!