Lowest prices for your stay
$54
$54
FindHotel
$46
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Hotels.com$54
Priceline$54
Lol.travel$67
All reviews front desk budget hotel great stay free shuttle service convenient location great customer service kari airport dfw lamar jasmine denny dryer rates iron highway
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Just an over night stay on a trip to Belize. Other than a long wait to get picked up by the van at the airport, every thing was great. I guess one shouldn't complain too much about free transportation.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Had never stayed in a Red Roof Inn before but needed a place to sleep and shower. No real complaints, no problems with check in or check out, room was reasonable. From this experience I'd rate Red Roof Inn as a better than Motel 6 and a little less than a Super 8 as far as what I expect to find.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank dougboone5
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is well located for an overnight stop near the airport. Rooms are generous sized and beds are comfy. Some bits are a bit tired like some unfixed damage in the bathroom. Staff at the front are efficient enough but not overly friendly.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Tania S
Reviewed April 16, 2017

My first experience with this motel was excellent.
From the time I checked in to the time I checked out was met with superior service.
I've stayed at many different brands of motels and I have never been met with this
excellent service. Kudos to the front desk and all housekeeping!!!

Room tip: Superior rooms are a little bigger and nicer, ie., microwave. ironing board, safe, blow dryer
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

A good value budget hotel, clean and presentable. Comfortable beds and good air con. Very friendly professional staff especially the guy on the front desk,Jose. A real credit to the hotel. I would definitely recommend the red roof chain, we stayed at several on our trip and was always happy with the price, service and quality of the hotels. I will be using Red Roof again if I return to the USA in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Stuart B
Jason P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Hi Stuart,

Thank you so much for the positive review. I am glad you enjoyed our new Serta Perfect Sleeper beds - they are very comfortable!

I agree with you completely, our staff is amazing! I will definitely be sharing your kind words with them as well as Jose.

We look forward to your next stay!