Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Booking.com$54
Priceline
Lol.travel$67
All reviews front desk budget hotel great stay free shuttle service convenient location great customer service kari airport dfw lamar jasmine denny dryer rates iron highway
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2017

Family of 4. Dec 20: Stayed in Red Roof hotel for 2 night in a week during the Christmas . we had to take the next day flight. The staff, a gentle man was very polite. Sheets and showers were very clean and fresh, bath tub clean. The room was upstairs. satisfied with the room for its price.. an iron ,safe, fridge. Heating system was very good and efficient. No noise. Coffee is provided in the lobby ,and 2 coffee and paper cup in the room. coffeemaker clean. bottle water provided. close to Denny restaurant and some other restaurants , very good location regarding the food. Nice and polite staff.

Free Shuttle from airport to Red roof: be patient for his arrival. Very nice drivers. Helped alot for loges. But keep the hotel number with you and call the hotel again again . we stayed 45 minutes in cold weather out there for the shuttel. But efficient and on time from Red roof to airport.

Second time, Dec 28: The hotel price went up. the ground level room. the room was dirty, not swept and cleaned, the sheets did not changed after the previous guest. I find 2 tags under the blanket on the bed sheet!! it proved me that I am right and the sheets not been changed. It might be the desk lady did mistake and checked us in that uncleaned room. the chair stained, carpet stained. Recommend : get the upstairs rooms. Its more clean.

Room tip: Ask for the upstairs rooms. cleaner, quieter.
Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

It was pretty much what I was expecting from a cheap hotel close to the airport. I was okay with the rough towels, the thin sheets, the stained carpet (always wear slippers), mostly clean motel. What I was not okay with was the prostitute's mistakenly knocking on my door at 4 in the morning. Next time I will spend a little more and stay across the street.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2017

One of the worst experiences I had with budget hotels ! I have stayed at couple of them before and do not expect them to be fancy or great, but there are some minimums that all the others have met, not Red Roof Inn. Rooms were smelling, they have not been cleaned in a long time ! We had to change our room since it was dirty, and the other room we moved in had the same situation !
We were expecting a good budget hotel according to reviews here in tripadvisor, but it turned out that people basically use this hotel's parking lot and take their free shuttle to nearby airport. It looks like because of these people, Red Roof Inn got this rating ! Parking was always full, it was hard to find a spot near room to park the car, but no one was in hotel !

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2016

There was a pervasive smell in the room. Could not get rid of it and the window does not open so it remains. The single serving coffee pot was worthless as it dribbled coffee everywhere but in the cup. 3 and 4 outlet extensions were plugged into outlets seemingly a fire hazard. The A/C unit shut off before adequately cooling the room and would not come back on. Ants were crawling in the room (bring bug spray). Carpeting and upholstery need replacing. The bedsheets were ripped. Rooms are very small. Would rather pay $20-30 more to get a good hotel room such as Holiday Inn Express. If you just need a room to sleep it would be OK. it's just a roof over your head as the name implies.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jason P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

Dear valued guest,

We have looked into the issues you raised with your room and did not find any evidence of a malfunctioning coffee maker, smell, or torn bedding. Furthermore, there was no evidence of ants, although we did treat the room as a precautionary measure.

We strive to provide an exceptional guest experience for each of our guests. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the room - I wish you could have raised your issues while you were in house so we could have remedied them for you right away.

We hope you visit us again as I am sure you will be pleased with your stay.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

I chose to stay at this hotel when visiting Dallas because it was close to DFW airport and had a free airport shuttle. I checked in quickly, got to my room and was pleased. The rooms look like they have been re-done.. doesn't look like the website at all.

The room is your standard hotel room, the TV channel lineup was more than I've ever seen at any hotel. They had several HBO's and a full guide as if you are in your living room at home.

The one issue I had was the coffee pot would not turn on. I called the receptionist and he sent a replacement up right away.

My one receommendation to travellers is to pick a room in on the 2nd or 3rd floor. It is quite up there and not too much activity from guests checking in and out.

I loved my stay in Dallas, everyone was so nice!

Date of stay: November 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review!
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon!

Safe Travels.